• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

[GIVEAWAY] FREE Exclusive Addons Pro Lifetime for 8 Members

Status
Not open for further replies.

CYBERGYPSY

Jan 1, 2019
Earth

Screenshot 2021-05-09 233451.png

For 8 Lucky Members, I will install Exclusive Add-ons Pro for Elementor on your server, including a genuine, purchased lifetime license.

The Exclusive Add-on Professional Pack includes the following:

Site Activation - 83+ Widgets & Extensions - 3000+ Font Icons - 700+ Section Block - Premium Extensions - Unique Widgets - Premium Templates - Lifetime Premium Support - Lifetime Pro Update

Rules and How to Enter GiveAway?

Only Active Members and above eligible for this giveaway. Reply in the comment with your purpose with this addon.

Like this post if possible (OPTIONAL)

Result will be declared on 15th May 21 at 2200 hrs (Indian Time)

Last edited:
Wow Man this is great.

Just wanted to bring up my own website up!

Thumbs up for the giveaway

Reactions: CYBERGYPSY
Amazing Giveaway...
Purpose- To beautify My site and to use the functionalities that the Addon Pro Offers.

Best Of Luck to All!

Screenshot 2021-05-09 233451.png

For 8 Lucky Members, I will install Exclusive Add-ons Pro for Elementor on your server, including a genuine, purchased lifetime license.

The Exclusive Add-on Professional Pack includes the following:

Site Activation - 83+ Widgets & Extensions - 3000+ Font Icons - 700+ Section Block - Premium Extensions - Unique Widgets - Premium Templates - Lifetime Premium Support - Lifetime Pro Update

Rules and How to Enter GiveAway?

Only Active Members and above eligible for this giveaway. Reply in the comment with your purpose with this addon.

Like this post if possible (OPTIONAL)

Result will be declared on 15th May 21 at 2200 hrs (Indian Time)

uwu Thamks for this amazing Giveaway buddy.. 😍

I want that cool plugin becz the another addon for elementor plugin breaks some elements sometimes.. like not completely compatible for some themes.. which frustates oof.. their floating animation widgets looks secy af..

Hello, I take this opportunity
I would like to use it in the construction of my website, to access all functions in legal form. Create a professional website with them.
Regards

Awesome give away thank you.
I am building a website for a trucking company. This would help out a lot. Thank you

Thank you very much :)

Awesome give away.
I´m a webdesign freelancer, so this would help me so much for my work.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
biiah_paixao
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock