• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

{Giveaway}Free Divi Theme activation for 10 Babiato Members

iam starting wordpress dev to make premuim templates for themeforest if you can help me start from scratch with this licence i will be thankful for you

Hi, Indiweb thanks for your help and It would be really great if I could get the license key as I cannot really afford at this stage.

This post is live... Now show ur interest... With reason...

Divi is great even with no coding skills . With this i would make website faster

Divi is great even with no coding skills . With this i would make website faster
U r the 1st person ,replying here... So u have been selected... Send me PM with login details... I will activate theme...

I wanted to build my website using Divi (cause it has so much awesome features, but the price changed my mind :)) )
So I think it would be really cool if I was one of the chosen ones
Also thank you for looking out for people here.

I will try to select all person... I will support to build website with divi free of cost. This service is available in Babiato Forums only. This forum supported me a lot. Show I will try from my side also to support Babiato members.

Last edited:
Reactions: NostraDumbAss
this giveaway is nice. Will put this gift in my near time projects. Thanks in advance

I would love to try the Divi Them. I have heard lots of good things about it. I want to try to build a website with the divi theme. Please send it to me as well thank you so much....

I think ...all of u selected.... i will activate divi theme.... just send PM with login details.... after 2 hours i will activate divi theme on all domains.... Good Luck Babiato members....

if anyone interested... then PM for activation of Divi theme.... otherwise i m closing this thread...

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock