• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

[Giveaway] - Free Crocoblock + 18 Jet Plugins + Kava /Child Theme Installed With My Key good for 1 Year for 10 Babiato Members

Status
Not open for further replies.

joAbear

Trusted Seller
Banned User
Dec 23, 2020
I Have Crocoblock + 18 Jet Plugins + Kava/Child Theme Good for 1 Year. I will share this with Genuine 10 members free of cost, those member Who will really use on their project.

Link to Crocoblocks Website

I will pick the winners randomly and announce it here.

There is no rules who want to join this thread. Everyone can participate!
For the winners, please send me a Private Message for your install.

1.You Need to Like the Tread.( optional )
2. Mention Your " Requirments for Use".
3. And Type "BABIATO IS NUMBER 1"

Very Important :
- You need to give me the WordPress admin to access and install My Key. (you can create temporary admin).

The winner will be written here :
1. angelrose (INSTALLED)
2. phukit = @phukit
3. peter81 (INSTALLED)
4. Akshay143634 (INSTALLED)
5. Simplesexyboy = @simplesexyboy
6. Rockyp = @Rockyp
7. Webstod = @Webstod
8. Krupuk = @krupuk
9. bigmacgw1 (INSTALLED)
10. SaintSabriel = @Saint Gabriel

i have added 2 more winner .

11. raqib = @raqib
12. Hamzahashim = @HamzaHashim

Give away is finished. For the winners PM me with your info.

Good Luck to All!!!!

Last edited:
OMG I would love this please please consider me thank you so much!!!
I would use this on my personal website. And Learn more about Crockoblock.

"BABIATO IS NUMBER 1"

Reactions: Saint Gabriel
I want to use the plugins licence to setup a new project on dropshipping.

BABIATO IS NUMBER 1

Let’s get this requirement out of the way... of course BABIATO IS NUMBER 1 !!!!! There is no discussion there.

As for how will I use your kind offer, it is for a website for a nonprofit group that helps the Venezuelan migrants and refugees in Perú to get services, job offers, help and migration information. This group is ad-hoc, just a group of people trying to help with too little resources and with no help from any ONG. It will help them a lot not to worry about nulled software.

Cheers,
x

I need it for my website please.

Babiato is number 1!

I will be using this for web site, would be great if win this as it's highly priced
"BABIATO IS NUMBER 1"
Thanks for the Giveaway

Dear Brother, I will be using it in webdesign project. thanks

BABIATO IS NUMBER 1

Hi Dear,

I'm going to use my friend's project to support him which he doesn't have a budget to support those fees.

"BABIATO IS NUMBER 1"

I will be using this for web site, would be great if win this as it's highly priced
"BABIATO IS NUMBER 1"
Thanks for the Giveaway

i need jet engine and other for my dynamic website
BABIATO IS NUMBER 1

BABIATO IS NUMBER 1!! (because it really is, I don't live on any other forums)

I'm using this to build out my super-site for my life project, which is going to be home to my agency, a full course/university for people to learn how to create an aligned & value-based, ethical, and do-gooder business even if they know nothing about business or online work or just want to use their skills for good AND make money (also the plan is to create a 'high school' program for free for youn ggenerations across the world can have the skills they need to be in the workforce and not be taken advantage of, like I went thorugh)
+ directory of all members of the course and similiar 'do-gooder' businesses so they can connect and make deal without the whole hoops of regular marketing and being afraid of scams/bad businesses. I'm more than happy to offer scholarships to the people of babak to my courses once they're up - but right now I need to get this first piece up and going before my summit (which will also be free, no obligation/upsell and will post if allowed) so I can make the speaker directory as MVP. I've been working on this plan/tech setup for about 3 years and Crocoblocks would be a HUGE boost, I would be soooo eternally grateful if I am picked in this giveaway, but not begging - if it so happens I get it, would make my YEAR!

Thanks for offering this! Best

Status
Not open for further replies.
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock