• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

[GIVEAWAY] Free 1TB Cloud Storage ANDROID / IOS

I heard a quote somewhere, it was like " if you are not paying for a product,then you are the product" nothing is free in this world. :geek:
Exactly @hexor No service is free in this world. Even if it's giving it for free now, then if you fill the drive to 1TB and crucial data included then if they will start for charging then you have to pay for the service without having any choice.

Reactions: Deepansh
Support email is a @gmail.com.. not even from their own domain.. However.. a dummy account to test.. might come in handy someday..

DUBox country Origin is China not safe to store personal confidential file.
It's not a sensible giveaway I knew it before.
Unless you are hosting your own encrypted file server, or use a solution like boxcryptor there are no "safe" solutions... It's not like "the Chinese" will mine your data harder than Facebook or Google... Free storage - even 1MB is not coming from the goodness of some tech loving heart. Cloud storage is a business and it costs money. Even if you are paying the terms and conditions state that you shouldn't be hosting any sensitive data. So use your in between the ears space and act accordingly.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ruiztees
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock