• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

[GIVEAWAY] For Indian users - Free GST Registration

Nexax

May 2, 2022
Hello Everyone
Hope you all are doing good, I'm here to offer a giveaway for Indian Users of Babiato who are running there business and Need GST Number

I can complete your GST Registration Process for free

**How To Participate**
Just Comment Download 'Love Babiato'
I will choose random comments to give them Free Service

*Thanks @Babak for confirming that I can run this Giveaway*

Bro I have lost my account while Babitao got offline

If you still want me to remove this Giveaway, I can do it
That doesn't matter. Why would someone share their legal documents with you.
I lived 3 years in India, Gst can be register at very minimal cost.
Please close this spam thread.

Hello Everyone
Hope you all are doing good, I'm here to offer a giveaway for Indian Users of Babiato who are running there business and Need GST Number

I can complete your GST Registration Process for free

**How To Participate**
Just Comment Download 'Love Babiato'
I will choose random comments to give them Free Service

*Thanks @Babak for confirming that I can run this Giveaway*
@Deepansh check more please

@Deepansh check more please
It's true, GST registrations need legal documents. It can cause serious problems if shared outside.

@Babak @Deepansh I'll not be announcing any winner or will not be sending any msg to anyone Regarding this Giveaway, Until you confirm it
I appreciate your effort, but this isn't the right place.

Thread closed!

Reactions: Mr.Ghost and Nexax
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock