• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

[Giveaway] FileList Tracker Invite [OPEN]

alexmisaila

Without any interest
Banned User
I'm giving away 5 invite codes for FileList. //[2 LEFT]//
Rules:
At least 1 year old account on Babiato and being an active user.

Good internet speed, for seed (post screenshot from speedtest.net)
I'll pick up random winners
1604737388216.png

Description

• Filelist is a Romanian tracker, but the entire site is also translated in English.

• Filelist is a general content torrent tracker, ranked number 7 in the most popular and good trackers, due to the quality of its torrents and the giant number of users.

• Filelist has approximately 168,000 torrents and over 1,100,000 users

• The Staff is worth their weight in gold, they are very helpful, willing to help you anytime with any problem. Forum competitions are often organized by staff, and all users are encouraged to participate.

• With an experience of over a decade, FileList reputation grows, increasing its torrents and users database more and more from year to year.

• Maintaining ratio is simple and easy, thanks to the many torrents that are freeleech. If you can't make a ratio of 1:1, seeding the torrents for 48h is enough.

• The Filelist has also a Design Team that focuses on site improvement. You can even make a request and they will create a custom avatar just for you.

Last edited:
Thanks for the awesome giveaway @alexmisaila

Below is my net speed: it's a 200mbps down/100 up Fibre line.

Screenshot_20201108_132450.jpg
I've sent you a PM with the invite code... Please, don't be a leecher.
Also they have a seedbonus system:
You receive FLCoins per hour for each completed(all files downloaded) torrent you seed. These are the bonus rates:
- 0.2 FLCoins per hour for each torrent, however, this bonus is applied only for 10 torrents;
- 1.0 FLCoins per hour if your seeding size(sum of the size of all your completed torrents) is 50GB or bigger;
- 0.2 FLCoins per hour for each 50GB you are seeding(maximum 1TB);
- 1.0 FLCoins per hour if you have 200 reputation points or more.
You can use the coins on the shop, just click on the coins icon to see the available rewards.

• Love
Reactions: CAFFEiNE
I've sent you a PM with the invite code... Please, don't be a leecher.
Also they have a seedbonus system:
You receive FLCoins per hour for each completed(all files downloaded) torrent you seed. These are the bonus rates:
- 0.2 FLCoins per hour for each torrent, however, this bonus is applied only for 10 torrents;
- 1.0 FLCoins per hour if your seeding size(sum of the size of all your completed torrents) is 50GB or bigger;
- 0.2 FLCoins per hour for each 50GB you are seeding(maximum 1TB);
- 1.0 FLCoins per hour if you have 200 reputation points or more.
You can use the coins on the shop, just click on the coins icon to see the available rewards.
Thank you so much bro! That worked. I will abide by rules

Hello bro, I am not one year old. but I do try to help people. A couple of weeks ago I have got IPtorrent invites, but it is banned in my country,
if you can invite me it would be helpful. thanks

speed.PNG

@alexmisaila
Thanks for the awesome giveaway
My Speed Test

Attachments

• Screenshot_2020-11-08-15-00-29-945_com.android.chrome.jpg
    Screenshot_2020-11-08-15-00-29-945_com.android.chrome.jpg
    326.2 KB · Views: 6
Hello bro, I am not one year old. but I do try to help people. A couple of weeks ago I have got IPtorrent invites, but it is banned in my country,
if you can invite me it would be helpful. thanks

speed.PNG
No problem with that... I've sent you a PM with the code.... Just take your time to read the tracker rules.... Every user is responsible for those who have invited, so stick to the rules 🙃

hello bro, can i please get it, i know i am new, but i will post courses in the near feature etc. Can i please get it? if yes I will show you my internet speed

Is there anyone here to read the requirements for this giveaway?

I'll start warn every single user that doesn't meet the requirements and asks for invite. Eventually BAN if it's a totally new account.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock