• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

[GIVEAWAY] Divi Theme with official lifetime API

Status
Not open for further replies.
I Love Babiato Forums .
How great you are uncle, we hope you continue to contribute enormously to the community, a hug and blessings ... full support from here

Hey,

many of you thinking winners are not updated in the winner's section its because the selection of the winner is done by a very well known mod of our Babiato family

and he is not available for a while but don't worry when he will come back all winners are listed together

😊🎉

• Love
Reactions: BlackAlbum
Hello Babiato Members,

Divi Theme with official lifetime API

download.png

What all you get?
Divi theme will be installed on your website with the official lifetime API. So, that you will get lifetime updates & will be able to use all the Divi library layouts.

How to participate in the giveaway?
You have to type " I Love Babiato Forums " and you will be added to the list of participants.

How does the winner will be selected?
One person will be selected randomly after every 2 days.

Rules:
  • You must be one month old on our Babiato Forums.
  • You can only participate once in 2 weeks only if you didn't win yet.
  • Multiple entries within 2 weeks will lead you to a non-eligible list and you can never win this.
  • If you won once you cant participate again (give chances to other people also 😊).
  • Do not share any of your details on the thread if you get selected you will get the message.

If any of the staff members or moderators want this just text me out you will get it 😉.
I Love Babiato Forums

Status
Not open for further replies.
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock