• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

[GIVEAWAY] Divi Theme Official Lifetime API Installation

Status
Not open for further replies.

chikala

Dec 23, 2020
Hello my buddies!

Only for our Community Members:

DIVI Theme Official API Key

FREE Installation

Divi.JPG

This have to be followed:

1. Participants must be one month old in Babiato
2. Participants must have 5 "likes" in their reaction score.

3. Each participant has to post here 1 message, giving answer to question:

"
Why it's you (and not others) who should get this license?". :)

4. Every week 1-2 participant(s) will be selected
5. If you were not selected, do not flood the thread doubling your posts.
6. If you are not eligible, don't beg.

7. If you like this giveaway, click on like button.

You will get PM if you are selected. All you will need, to provide me temporary admin username an password, so that I will be able to install Divi API key to your website.

Last edited:
I have Divi on my Second website and im very satisfied in comparison with other page builders because of complete visual drag-and-drop solution. I also like that Divi has million additional templates))

I have Divi on my Second website and im very satisfied in comparison with other page builders because of complete visual drag-and-drop solution. I also like that Divi has million additional templates))
As you are the first, so you are selected! :D

Please send me PM with website name, temporary admin username and password.

• Love
Reactions: Revenged
Dear moderators,

I mistakenly posted this thread in General Discussion forum. Please move it to Giveaways.

Reactions: Regular user
UPDATE

great count me
i like to have one for designning website using DIVI on Wordpress " much easier "

Thank you chikala

Last edited:
I haven't used Divi page builder as i heard a lots of about Divi so i want to try it

Guys, if you want just to try it, you can find nulled version here. :)

In case you are not selected, just find Divi thread in Babiato and you will be able to try. :)

i want this, accidentally deleted the pre-installed divi theme
?
?

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock