[GIVEAWAY] Divi Theme Official Lifetime API Installation

• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

chikala

Dec 23, 2020
Hello my buddies!

Only for our Community Members:

DIVI Theme Official API Key

FREE Installation

Divi.JPG

This have to be followed:

1. Participants must be one month old in Babiato
2. Participants must have 5 "likes" in their reaction score.
3. Each participant has to post here 1 message, why they choose Divi among other Page Builders.
4. Every week 1-2 participant(s) will be selected
5. If you were not selected, do not flood the thread doubling your posts.
6. If you are not eligible, don't beg.

You will get PM if you are selected. All you will need, to provide me temporary admin username an password, so that I will be able to install Divi API key to your website.

Revenged

Nov 22, 2019
I have Divi on my Second website and im very satisfied in comparison with other page builders because of complete visual drag-and-drop solution. I also like that Divi has million additional templates))

chikala

Dec 23, 2020
I have Divi on my Second website and im very satisfied in comparison with other page builders because of complete visual drag-and-drop solution. I also like that Divi has million additional templates))
As you are the first, so you are selected! :D

Please send me PM with website name, temporary admin username and password.

• Love
Reactions: Revenged

chikala

Dec 23, 2020
Dear moderators,

I mistakenly posted this thread in General Discussion forum. Please move it to Giveaways.

dz007

Oct 22, 2019
UPDATE

great count me
i like to have one for designning website using DIVI on Wordpress " much easier "

Thank you chikala

Last edited:

tegek

Oct 30, 2020
I want to try using DIVI because I've never tried it before. Thanks for Giveaway

shezzy2015

Mar 4, 2019
I haven't used Divi page builder as i heard a lots of about Divi so i want to try it

chikala

Dec 23, 2020
Guys, if you want just to try it, you can find nulled version here. :)

In case you are not selected, just find Divi thread in Babiato and you will be able to try. :)

davidgreen

Feb 1, 2020
i want this, accidentally deleted the pre-installed divi theme
?
?

Last edited: