• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

[GIVEAWAY] CSS HERO PRO X 10 [Closed] [Winners]

promowp

Babiato Lover
Trusted Seller
Trusted Uploader
Nov 16, 2019
Somewhere
wpbrizypagebuilder.com
CSS HERO PRO

Here are the winners.
The following members can all read and follow the rules.

The rest of the members did not qualify. Read the rules in the future to qualify.

I will need the following from the winners:

To get everything installed and setup I will need admin access to your site for one time only (you can change your password and then change it back again after I have finished setting everything up for you).

You will not have access to theme vendors' support channels

Installation is for 1 domain only.
Don't ask for the license key, you won't get it.

csshero.png

GENUINE PURCHASED LICENCE FULLY INSTALLED ON YOUR WEBSITE.
It's my personal license.

I will select random members with the help of the following site:

To take part in this give away you must do the following:

Select no 1 - 100

Only one entry per member.
More than one entry and you will be disqualify from giveaway.

Do not repeat numbers.
Members must be active on Babiato
Must be a member for 60 days or more.
Tell us why you like Babiato and why you need the plugin.
Members with Babiato
Lover badge will get first choice.

Optional: If you want you can tell us a good clean joke.

I want people to smile and laugh.

Giveaway close: 22 July 2022

More info on donating to Babiato here:

I will need the following from the winners:
To get everything installed and setup I will need admin access to your site for one time only (you can change your password and then change it back again after I have finished setting everything up for you).

You will not have access to theme vendors' support channels

Installation is for 1 domain only.
Don't ask for the license key, you won't get it.

Last edited:
All members please help to make the world a better place.

When you walk past someone smile and great them friendly. It might make there day and put a smile on there faces.
Offer your help to someone that struggle, help the old lady across the road.

If every one in the world just smile and great each other then the world might change.
Maybe they do the same to other people.

Be happy and smile. I know it's not always possible.

Life is great. Life is what we make of it.

That's my reason for the giveaway to put a smile on someones face that need it.

Babiato is the #1 site you can rely on for clean files! The admins and nullers here are extremely helpful. Not to mention, the community aspect of Babiato is great. Unlike other forums, Babiato has valuable discussions and feedback from users.

Why I want this plugin:
CSS Hero is extremely powerful & gives you that extra bit of control over your website's CSS. This means, an overall better website design.

Reactions: promowp
#25 Babiato is the most secure site to test themes and scripts reliably. A very friendly community to start new and great projects. I love Babiato.❤️

There are a lot of member that can't read.
Please read the giveaway rules.

Number only will be disqualified
Number only post don't count.

Just for the joke..
Van Damme, Stallone and Swarzenegger is having a beer..
Van Damme says: Let's make a movie about some classic composers. I'l be Beethoven
Stallone says: I'll be Mozart
Swarzenegger: Stop it guys.. I'm NOT gonna say it...!!!

I like Babiato, because here I find the latest wordpress news and I can test it first hand. Css Hero is very good for controlling and styling Css on websites

My site just crashed today. No wonder why; is more than 8 years live but I was really sad for all this custom code I had set up.
Luckily, I saw this amazing Babiato's giveaway! One more time that Babak and @promowp comes to the rescue...
I hope you choose me, as in this point in my life, I really REALLY need this plugin...
Thanks!

Number: 26

Babiato is a family full of people ready to help every day 😍😍

Tired of having to F12 every time to find and fix the css manually.
I see CSS HERO developed to take the load off this job. I hope to be the lucky one 😊

Thank you for this giveaway.
I choose my fav number 68
Look at my badge to understand how much I love Babiato :D
I want this plugin for a new project.

Thanks

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock