• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

[Giveaway] cPanel SSD Hosting with Unlimited Resources - 09 Months (Till Jan 12 2022)

Status
Not open for further replies.

White Rabbit

Trusted Seller
Trusted Uploader
Banned User
Jul 31, 2020
Hey Everyone,

This is my another contribution towards Babiato Community and is about to hit the threads and i hope it is of interest to you.

I have unlimited cPanel SSD Shared Hosting reseller package and only around 09 months left. So I thought I'll create a few packages for some of you to host your websites on. I can only offer this for around 09 months (Jan 12 2022) as ill be up for renewal. After this period if enough of you are interested in staying on i can offer the hosting very cheap. No need to commit to anything now.

Its 100% Free (y)

*** Please Read T&C Carefully ***

1. Members with the New Member title are not eligible for this giveaway.
  2. User should be there on Babiato for at least 1 months.
  3. User Contributed something towards Community.
  4. Post your comment on this giveaway thread followed by why you need Web Hosting? What are your Contributions towards Community?**
  5. You can comment once for entry - Do not double submit or DM otherwise i will pull your name.
  6. I will choose Users as per their need and requirements.
**It is mandatory to mention your contribution towards Community in comment and if you failed to mention it then I will not consider your name.

As it is reseller shared hosting there are supplier T&Cs in place, these are pretty standard - no illegal sites, scams, phishing or po**o etc. No mass mailing or abusing the system / server etc..If I get a warning about your account that is not deemed a mistake on your part i will give you a few days notice before killing the account. (if the supplier hasn't done that already).
Since you are not paying any amount, I am not going to offer general support for setup and everyday issues, anything that is server side or a supplier issue i can forward over to support.

Hit like this post if you wish :)

Web Hosting Features 👇

• Unlimited Websites
  • Unlimited SSD Storage
  • Unlimited Bandwidth
  • Unlimited Mysql Database
  • Unlimited Sub domain
  • Unlimited Business Emails
  • Lightspeed Web Server
  • Free SSL Certificate
  • Jetbackup
  • Imunify360
  • Virus Scanner

Last edited:
Hey Everyone,

This is my another contribution towards Babiato Community and is about to hit the threads and i hope it is of interest to you.

I have unlimited cPanel SSD Shared Hosting reseller package and only around 09 months left. So I thought I'll create a few packages for some of you to host your websites on. I can only offer this for around 09 months (Jan 12 2022) as ill be up for renewal. After this period if enough of you are interested in staying on i can offer the hosting very cheap. No need to commit to anything now.

Its 100% Free (y)

*** Please Read T&C Carefully ***

1. Members with the New Member title are not eligible for this giveaway.
  2. User should be there on Babiato for at least 6 months and grabbed atleast "Member" tag.
  3. User should have minimum 50 reaction scores.
  4. User Contributed something towards Community.
  5. Post your comment on this giveaway thread followed by why you need Web Hosting? What are your Contributions towards Community?**
  6. You can comment once for entry - Do not double submit or DM otherwise i will pull your name.
  7. I will choose Users as per their need and requirements.
**It is mandatory to mention your contribution towards Community in comment and if you failed to mention it then I will not consider your name.

As it is reseller shared hosting there are supplier T&Cs in place, these are pretty standard - no illegal sites, scams, phishing or po**o etc. No mass mailing or abusing the system / server etc..If I get a warning about your account that is not deemed a mistake on your part i will give you a few days notice before killing the account. (if the supplier hasn't done that already).
Since you are not paying any amount, I am not going to offer general support for setup and everyday issues, anything that is server side or a supplier issue i can forward over to support.

Hit like this post if you wish :)

Web Hosting Features 👇

• Unlimited Websites
  • Unlimited SSD Storage
  • Unlimited Bandwidth
  • Unlimited Mysql Database
  • Unlimited Sub domain
  • Unlimited Business Emails
  • Lightspeed Web Server
  • Free SSL Certificate
  • Jetbackup
  • Imunify360
  • Virus Scanner
Is it posible to use sudo commands on this free server???

well, I want to say that I finally want to make my own website ... I just love babiato ... the contributions are not so great, but they are ... What can I do

well, I want to say that I finally want to make my own website ... I just love babiato ... the contributions are not so great, but they are ... What can I do
If you contributed anything whether it is big or small just mention it

I want to test Litespeed server, over Apache, and regarding contribution few theme updates and plugins updates mostly untouched and some graphics bundle, hope to get a chance to test litespeed

I want to test Litespeed server, over Apache, and regarding contribution few theme updates and plugins updates mostly untouched and some graphics bundle, hope to get a chance to test litespeed
Please DM your domain name and email so that I can create your account

I would be interested if you feel I am eligible. stay blessed and stay safe everyone.

I have contributed many giveway in the giveaway sections.

I want to create an online shop but my hosting has a limit, and regarding contributions, I sometimes help nulling files that I can, thanks in advance for the giveaway

I would be interested if you feel I am eligible. stay blessed and stay safe everyone.

I have contributed many giveway in the giveaway sections.
Please DM your domain name and email so that I can create your account

• Love
Reactions: BOBLEE
Status
Not open for further replies.
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock