• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

[Giveaway] [Closed] Request Anything From Envato Elements

Status
Not open for further replies.

Havokz1

Trusted Uploader
Aug 6, 2020
You can request files from envato elements and I will provide them, but there are some rules:
1. New members can request only 2 files/day. (Will be skipped if requested more than 2)
2. Maximum 5 files/day/member. (Active members can request upto 7 files/day)
3. Files greater than 2GB will not provided (If you are requesting more than 3 files). However, single file of size upto 3GB will be provided.

NOTE:
1. Please wait atleast 24 hours before requesting again
2. DO NOT request for THEMEFOREST files.
3. If I skipped you, then first thing you should do is to read the rules again and then remind me.

If you enjoyed the giveaway, dont forget to hit the LIKE button. ;););););)

Last edited:
Can I have these please?

Can I have these please?

Hi,
Kindly need these files ?

Thank you.

Hi,
Kindly need these files ?

Thank you.

Reactions: Blahblah and Janah

Hey bro, can I get these? Thanks

Hey bro, can I get these? Thanks

Hello, Sir, I am looking for this Please Share
and
last one

Hi @Havokz1

Can I have the following please:

Thanks

Hello, Sir, I am looking for this Please Share
and
last one
follow the rules buddy

Hi @Havokz1

Can I have the following please:

Thanks

Reactions: Blahblah and Janah

please let me know if you have anything from this thanks in advance

please let me know if you have anything from this thanks in advance
follow the rules buddy

Status
Not open for further replies.
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock