• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

[Giveaway Closed] Request any document from CourseHero [Limited Unlocks]

funguy

Jul 31, 2020
India
digitalgyan.org
I have CourseHero pro subscription expiring in 2 days. I have 10 unlocks available.
If anyone want any file from Coursehero, please post file URL. I will provide you file.

One member can request 1 file only and please ensure you ask for right file, replacement is not possible since it will reduce the number of unlocks available.
You MAY support me through a like if it helps.
Enjoy

Last edited:
These links :)

These links :)

Please check your inbox.

Tolong download kan saya 2 file ini

Tolong download kan saya 2 file ini
Sorry, you have asked something on wrong thread.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock