• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

[GIVEAWAY-CLOSED] Plugin Instantify - PWA & Google AMP & Instant Articles for WordPress - Lifetime Update

Status
Not open for further replies.

hellearth

Aug 19, 2020
1653587639007.png
Hi there,

It's good that babiato is back. I hope everyone's work and health are good. I will give gifts to 2 lucky people...

DaftPlug Instantify - PWA & Google AMP & Instant Articles Plugin ($29)

" Instantify is a WordPress plugin that combines Progressive Web Apps (PWA), Accelerated Mobile Pages (Google AMP), and Facebook Instant Articles (FBIA). The plugin works them together to achieve amazing performance and user experience on every possible platform. Instantly makes it easy to make your website mobile friendly and increase load speeds to ensure you get top Google rankings, more traffic, and a big boost in your conversions without any hard work or technical skills needed. "

Instantify - PWA & Google AMP & Instant Articles for WordPress - CodeCanyon Item for Sale

instantify1 instantify2 instantify3 instantify4 instantify5 instantify6 instantify7 instantify8 instantify9

ABOUT​

Instantify is a WordPress plugin that combines Progressive Web Apps (PWA), Accelerated Mobile Pages (Google AMP), and Facebook Instant Articles (FBIA). The plugin works them together to achieve amazing performance and user experience on every possible platform. Instantly makes it easy to make your website mobile friendly and increase load speeds to ensure you get top Google rankings, more traffic, and a big boost in your conversions without any hard work or technical skills needed.

CAPABILITIES​

• Turn your website into a faster, more secure and lighter mobile friendly site that gets top rankings and more traffic.
  • Make your website Google compliant, boost SEO and rank higher in search engines.
  • Monetize your website with Google Adsense & Facebook Ads.
  • Convert more visitors into buyers.
  • Get more social engagement.

Progressive Web Apps (PWA)​

Progressive Web Apps use modern web capabilities to deliver fast, native-app experiences with no app stores or downloads, and all the goodness of the web. PWAs see an average +68% increase in mobile traffic, +52% increase in conversions, 3X more pages visited and 2.5 seconds to load pages.
  • Add To Homescreen
  • Installation Overlays
  • Offline Usage
  • Navigation Tab Bar
  • Web Share Button
  • Pull Down Navigation
  • Swipe Navigation
  • Shake To Refresh
  • Preloader
  • Toast Messages
  • Ajaxify
  • Background Sync
  • Persistent Storage
  • Web Share Target
  • Vibration
  • Screen Wake Lock
  • Push Notifications

Accelerated Mobile Pages (Google AMP)​

AMP provides a straightforward way to create web pages that are fast, smooth-loading and prioritize the user-experience above all else. AMPs see an average +35% increase in SEO and traafic, +20% increase in conversions, +80% faster page load time and 2X more time spent on pages.
  • Use Active Theme Styles
  • Auto AMP generation
  • Preloade PWA From AMP
  • All Content Support
  • SEO Improvement
  • Monetize Advertisements
  • Analytics Integration
  • GDPR Compliance

Facebook Instant Articles (FBIA)​

Instant Articles is a tool designed for media publishers to distribute instant, interactive articles to their readers within the Facebook mobile app. FBIAs see an average +70% less likely to abandon, +20% more discovery in FB News Feed, +30% more shares on Facebook, 10X faster page load times.
  • Fast And Responsive
  • Customizable Design
  • Simple And Scalable
  • Engaging And Sharable
  • Interactive And Immersive
  • Monetizable
  • Measurable And Trackable
  • GDPR Compliance

Terms and Conditions​

• Kindly choose a random number 1-99
  • Comment " Babiato is love "
  • Your account should be at least 30 Days old
  • I will announce the winner on 31th May 2022
  • I won't share the license key. I will do the activation
  • You will get lifetime Plugin updates, directly from the admin interface.
I will Dial Random Number to choose 2 winners, then you will provide the website administrator account so that I can install it for you...

------------------------------------------
Giveaway is over...

Congratulations to the lucky one: @inux2004 @darapati27

I use wheelofnames.com to find the lucky ones, you can watch the screen shot here:
https://www.awesomescreenshot.com/video/9198967?key=f51812bdcdcb2c0438fc26de3887cb05

Thanks!

Last edited:
1653587639007.png
Hi there,

It's good that babiato is back. I hope everyone's work and health are good. I will give gifts to 2 lucky people...

DaftPlug Instantify - PWA & Google AMP & Instant Articles Plugin ($29)

" Instantify is a WordPress plugin that combines Progressive Web Apps (PWA), Accelerated Mobile Pages (Google AMP), and Facebook Instant Articles (FBIA). The plugin works them together to achieve amazing performance and user experience on every possible platform. Instantly makes it easy to make your website mobile friendly and increase load speeds to ensure you get top Google rankings, more traffic, and a big boost in your conversions without any hard work or technical skills needed. "

Instantify - PWA & Google AMP & Instant Articles for WordPress - CodeCanyon Item for Sale

Terms and Conditions​

• Kindly choose a random number 1-99
  • Comment " Babiato is love "
  • Your account should be at least 30 Days old
  • I will announce the winner on 31th May 2022
  • I won't share the license key. I will do the activation
  • You will get lifetime Plugin updates, directly from the admin interface.
I will Dial Random Number to choose 2 winners, then you will provide the website administrator account so that I can install it for you...

Put a like if you like our giveaway, start this day with a smile!
Babiato is love

Reactions: hellearth
Status
Not open for further replies.
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock