• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

[Giveaway] Canva PRO EDU - FREE FOR 1 YEAR - Now Open For All

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thank you so much for your giveaway bro imtiyazali4410. This will help me a lot in my work from home activities. Congratulations to all!

• Love
Reactions: imtiyazali4410
I currently need it for an event at my university so I can use Canva to create a good Instagram post to advertise the event. Thanks

I really need resources, I am studying at a medical school. Very often you need to make presentations.

I am a graphic and multimedia designer always required new designs for my projects, the canva tool is awesome tool, so this would be really helpful for me .thank you. Love ♥ Thanks

interested
Hi bro, I need Canvas to help me design my business promotion. This will more helped me. Thanks. have a good day!
Hi - it would be a nice present - please let me in - thanks
Hi, I am Interested. I try to make some money on freelancers sites.
I started my new business and want to boost it up with great advertisement stuff so this would be really helpful for me.thank you
I currently need it for an event at my university so I can use Canva to create a good Instagram post to advertise the event. Thanks
I really need resources, I am studying at a medical school. Very often you need to make presentations.
I am a graphic and multimedia designer always required new designs for my projects, the canva tool is awesome tool, so this would be really helpful for me .thank you. Love ♥ Thanks

pm me your email

• Love
Reactions: kukuska2002
Before Starting this giveaway i thought select only 5-10 members, but many users need it badly so i selected almost 30 winners enjoy.....

New Entry Close Now

ill come after short time ..................

I will use this to design t-shirts designs and logos for different projects.
Thank you.

Status
Not open for further replies.
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock