• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

[Giveaways Closed] Blocksy | Lifetime License with updates FREE for 3 Babiato Members

AlexRoss

Oct 20, 2019
Screenshot (2).png

Blocksy PRO – It’s smart, and getting even smarter.
Receive access to all the great features for designing the most advanced WordPress site. Whatever you might need and then some more is available here in an accessible and intuitive package.

This community is very helpful so its time i pay back.
Dear all members, I will giveaway Blocksy PRO LIFETIME to ONLY 3 members.

This have to be followed:

1. Participants must be one month old in Babiato
2. Participants must have 5 "likes" in their reaction score
3. Each participant has to post here 1 message, why they choose Blocksy Theme
4. If you were not selected, do not flood the thread doubling your posts
5. If you are not eligible, don't beg

You will get PM if you are selected.
All you will need, to provide me temporary admin username and password, so that I will be able to install Blocksy PRO LIFETIME to your website.

The end: 11/04/21

The winner will be written here:
1. ddpanda
2. Gentleman
3. tegek

Last edited:
I really want to use Blocksy Pro, I've tried the free and pro versions (nulled) I want to buy the original file but it's limited with my funds during this pandemic, I hope I can get this giveaway, thank you in advance

am i allowed to enter this giveaway?

I like Blocksy because it is professional and authentic. Definitely one of my favorite tools. I hope to get the premium version :)

If you are reading this, have a nice day! 😎

Blocksy is simple and fast theme, I want to use for my site and I hope can get this giveaway
thank's (y)

Cool! currently transitioning into using Gutenberg and blocksy is an amazing theme to do exactly that. Would love to win but if I don't thanks so much for doing this and good luck to all! :cool:

As Gutenberg advances, Blocksy Pro will be a great tool to have to work natively within WordPress. I want a piece of that. :cool:

Thanks for offering this 🙏

I like it because it's optimized well and gets high scores on lighthouse.
Hope i win <3

am i allowed to enter this giveaway?
No you are not allowed to enter as I'm winning this ;) 😂

I'd like to try Blocksy as I've heard great things about it and would like to compare it to my usual goto's of Astra & Hello.

• Haha
Reactions: ddpanda
I would like to give it a try as I heard a lot about its features, light-weight and a competitor to others.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ahmadouaaka
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock