• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

[Giveaway] Anything from Freepik

Status
Not open for further replies.

ronouk

Apr 23, 2020
Hello, how are you all? If you need any items from Freepik premium, put it in the comment section. I will reply you with the download link.

Rules:
  1. Comment with the link
  2. No more than 3 files per day because it will make it difficult for me to fulfill all request timely.
  3. I will reply with the download link
  4. If I am offline, I will be late replying.
  5. If your comment goes unnoticed, don't worry. Just request again.
  6. I will keep the files in the cloud for one day and then will remove old files to make room for new one.
  7. Make Proper request, don't simply copy and paste the link. Nobody is here to serve you. We are here to help each other. If I see no courtesy word, that comment will be ignored.
  8. Don't make same request in multiple forum posts. It causes multiple person doing the same thing for you for no reason. Respect the effort of the person who is doing giveaway. If I notice this kind of stuff(which I already had), I will ignore that member's any future request.

And, many many thanks to @Webstod from whom I got this account. Wish you all the best, bro :love:

Last edited:
Please help me to get this files..

Thanks..

Reactions: snifferplant
need this one pls.. thanks.

Please help me to get this files..

Thanks..

Here is your file: Mega

need this one pls.. thanks.

Hello, how are you all? If you need any items from Freepik premium, put it in the comment section. I will reply you with the download link.

Rules:
  1. comment with the link
  2. No more than 3 files per day because it will make it difficult for me to fulfill all request timely.
  3. I will reply with the download link
  4. If I am offline, I will be late replying.
  5. If your comment goes unnoticed, don't worry. Just request again.
  6. I will keep the files in the cloud for one day and then will remove old files to make room for new one.

And, many many thanks to @Webstod from whom I got this account. Wish you all the best, bro :love:
Please help me with these file... thanks in advance:

Please, thanks!!! ♥

Please help me with these file... thanks in advance:

• Love
Reactions: LM1984
Please, thanks!!! ♥

Here is the link: Mega

Reactions: annavicky1980
please and thank !!! lovely babiato forum!!!!!

Need this, please

please and thank !!! lovely babiato forum!!!!!

Need this, please

Status
Not open for further replies.
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock