• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

[GIVEAWAY] Ahrefs Reports

sandybandy

Trusted Uploader
Nov 19, 2019
4th Dimension
babiato.co
GIVEAWAY TIME:

Doing my first giveaway service to Babiato Members who have 50+ posts and are active in the forum

DON'T PM ME, DROP YOUR COMMENT HERE, I WILL PM YOU.

I will fetch the report with the competition score in csv file from Ahrefs

Screenshot attached of the CSV file for example.

Attachments

• Screenshot 2021-01-15 at 10.46.21 AM.png
    Screenshot 2021-01-15 at 10.46.21 AM.png
    129.7 KB · Views: 108
Last edited:
GIVEAWAY TIME:

Doing my first giveaway service to Babiato Members who have 50+ posts and are active in the forum

I will fetch the report with the competition score in csv file from Keywordtools.io

Soon will do Ahrefs reports
i want please bro...

GIVEAWAY TIME:

I will fetch the report with the competition score in csv file from Keywordtools.io

Soon will do Ahrefs reports
hi bro sandy, i like keywordtool,io, its powerfull keyword research, good on apps playstore for tracking keyword. Can i get it bro?

Ok a slight twist in the giveaway, I am now going to give Ahrefs reports. The coincidence is after making this thread, my kwtool is stopped working lol, I need to fix it. In the meantime, I will continue to give ahrefs reports.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock