• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

[Giveaway] 6 Months Super Premium Hosting Free - LiteMere

adderall

Babiato Lover
Trusted Seller
Trusted Uploader
GiveAway Master
Mar 24, 2020
United States
litemere.org
FRONT-LOGO.png

Hello Fellow Babiato Members,

This is another giveaway by @adderall, owner of LiteMere Hosting, https://litemere.com/babiato. This time I am giving away 3 hosting accounts for 😱6😱Months - Totally FREE! This is LiteMere Hosting, LiteSpeed Servers with Super Premium specifications.

Here is what the 3 winners will get:

• LiteSpeed Turbo Hosting
  • Full cPanel Access
  • 20 GB NVMe Disk Space
  • Up to 4 Additional Websites
  • Free SSL Certificates
  • and Much Much More
Super Premium Specification:

• IOPS - 2024
  • I/O - 4 MB/s
  • RAM - 2 GB Dedicated
  • CPU Cores - 2 Dedicated CPU Cores
  • Entry Processes - 30
Rules: You must have SKYPE so we can setup hosting and technical support. If you have won one of my giveaways before, you are not eligible. You must leave a review upon receiving your account details. Members with a trusted title have a slight advantage. Make sure you have your Skype Username set in your profile, or your entry will not count! Do this by clicking on your picture in the upper-right hand corner and left click, then select account details. Scroll down and you will see
Identities, then Skype. Enter your Skype ID there. Consider this the IQ test you must pass :)

Members with the New Member title are not eligible for this giveaway.

To enter Giveaway: You must post a reply with your intentions for the website if you are the winner. You should have a plan or a website ready to go live. I shall select 3 winners.

Giveaway will end: Friday, December 10, 2020 American CST

Wish everyone the best of luck!

By: @adderall and LiteMere Hosting - https://litemere.com/babiato

Long Live Babiato!

Guys, He's just fantastic person and very helpful man ever i met after @Babak and my fellow @Mods and @adderall is such a nice person that even his giveaway's product also have a excellent product support even it's free. Go for it!😉
Best of luck to all❤

I bought one of his hosting plan and by the time my website will be developped, I'll be able to give a better opinion. But what I can say for now is that adderall is professional, available and competent.

He devotes part of his work to the evolution of his servers to ensure a service at the cutting edge of technology at unbeatable prices. He implemented new valuable changes in just one week, and always to offer the best to his customers.

I had the opportunity to briefly test one of his server, and I was already impressed by its performance and stability.
I'll let a more complete review as soon as my website will be online and traffic will start to increase, but from what I tested until now, the results show that the servers will perform well.

I would Love a hosting.. I am long thinking of Shifting as my current Hosting Provider is very Show.. I have a Top tech Website 80% Completed....
Thanks for the Giveaway dude

I am planning to launch my drop ship website and start earning as I got out of high school life.

I would Love a hosting.. I am long thinking of Shifting as my current Hosting Provider is very Show.. I have a Top tech Website 80% Completed....
Thanks for the Giveaway dude
@BlakenFist is our first winner. He has complied with all the rules. I am reaching out to him on Skype at this very moment.

• Love
Reactions: BlakenFist
@BlakenFist is our first winner. He has complied with all the rules. I am reaching out to him on Skype at this very moment.
THANKS, A LOT @adderall .
He was very quick in setting up the hosting, professional behavior. As I write this I am migrating my site to his Hosting.
As of now, everything is working well.
Again thanks for the giveaway dude, appreciate it

Really want to try of your service..
Hope i can win :)
Sorry, you would have been a winner, however, you did not follow the rules. The rules state that your Skype ID must be set in your profile and it is not set in your, sorry. Maybe next time.

I am planning to launch my drop ship website and start earning as I got out of high school life.
Sorry, you would have been a winner, however, you did not follow the rules. The rules state that your Skype ID must be set in your profile and it is not set in your, sorry. Maybe next time.

Sorry if I misunderstood the instructions to become a winner for 6 months hosting /
i have a skype account ("refers to the IQ test you gave :).
I just need to try how good your service is before I decide to buy, I am interested in new specifications (30GB space and 120GB of bandwidth).
I have bought several hosting offered on this forum but I think only one in the good category and I don't know which category your service is, it could be you are the best.

Good luck with your hosting business.

Sorry if I misunderstood the instructions to become a winner for 6 months hosting /
i have a skype account ("refers to the IQ test you gave :).
I just need to try how good your service is before I decide to buy, I am interested in new specifications (30GB space and 120GB of bandwidth).
I have bought several hosting offered on this forum but I think only one in the good category and I don't know which category your service is, it could be you are the best.

Good luck with your hosting business.
@tuti1 I can give second chance :) . Send me your Skype now and I will message you now.

my bad sorry, btw thanks for the opportunity

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock