• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

[Giveaway] 6 Months Super Premium cPanel Hosting - 4 Winners Contest

adderall

Babiato Lover
Trusted Seller
Trusted Uploader
GiveAway Master
Mar 24, 2020
United States
litemere.org
FRONT-LOGO3.png

Hello Fellow Babiato Members,

This is another giveaway by @adderall, owner of LiteMere Hosting, https://litemere.com This time I am giving away 4 hosting accounts for 😱6😱Months - Totally FREE! This is LiteMere Hosting, LiteSpeed Servers with Super Premium specifications.

Here is what the 4 winners will get:

• LiteSpeed Turbo Hosting
  • Full cPanel Access
  • 15 GB NVMe Disk Space
  • Up to 4 Additional Websites
  • Free SSL Certificates
  • and Much Much More
Super Premium Specification:

• IOPS - 2024
  • I/O - 4 MB/s
  • RAM - 2 GB Dedicated
  • CPU Cores - 2 Dedicated CPU Cores
  • Entry Processes - 30

To enter Giveaway: You must post a reply with your intentions for the website if you are the winner. You should have a plan or a website ready to go live. I shall select 4 winners.

Members with the New Member title are not eligible for this giveaway.
Persons with current hosting on LiteMere are not eligible for this giveaway.

Wishing Everyone Great Health,

@adderall

I would like to learn new things and improve my knowledge with LiteMere

giveaway is all good for pocket. let me be 1 of the winner bro.
thanks

Last edited:
I need a good hosting for free for a while to build my portfolio site and have plan to make it premium in future.
(Free hostings on the internet are too slow and clients complain about speed, thats why looking for a premium hosting for free for such period like 5-6 months then would like to go for subscription)

Well my hosting service is about to expire in March and I'm also deciding to move my sites to some reliable service. So, I think it will be a good deal to check out Litemere for few months for the permanent move.

For now, I'm having free hosting for my business. Just free because it's a startup and I don't want it to cost a lot also I'm not sure if it will be successful but I'm looking now for stable cheap but good quality hosting that I will be using if ever the business is profitable. I hope I can get the opportunity, thanks.

I like to try out a new hosting cos my current hosting lost so much website data without backup

I want to try to use this hosting for educational training in my country, let me try it :)

FRONT-LOGO3.png

Hello Fellow Babiato Members,

This is another giveaway by @adderall, owner of LiteMere Hosting, https://litemere.com This time I am giving away 4 hosting accounts for 😱6😱Months - Totally FREE! This is LiteMere Hosting, LiteSpeed Servers with Super Premium specifications.

Here is what the 4 winners will get:

• LiteSpeed Turbo Hosting
  • Full cPanel Access
  • 15 GB NVMe Disk Space
  • Up to 4 Additional Websites
  • Free SSL Certificates
  • and Much Much More
Super Premium Specification:

• IOPS - 2024
  • I/O - 4 MB/s
  • RAM - 2 GB Dedicated
  • CPU Cores - 2 Dedicated CPU Cores
  • Entry Processes - 30

To enter Giveaway: You must post a reply with your intentions for the website if you are the winner. You should have a plan or a website ready to go live. I shall select 4 winners.

Members with the New Member title are not eligible for this giveaway.
Persons with current hosting on LiteMere are not eligible for this giveaway.

Wishing Everyone Great Health,

@adderall
Hi @adderall
That's very nice of you having this giveaway thread.
I am interested to join your program. I am thinking to make a website for digital file download. There is a plan already and a domain name in mind, and if you can give me a hosting plan, i will have a chance to realize my plan.

Thank you for reading.

Thanks for giving, I need the website for my school academic project hosting. It will help me to put my application on the website.
thanks

Hello mate,
can i try your hosting? i want to test as a trial. i am going to buy after 6 months if your site satisfy my needs. can you provide trial as a giveaway. thanks

Hi @adderall
That's very nice of you having this giveaway thread.
I am interested to join your program. I am thinking to make a website for digital file download. There is a plan already and a domain name in mind, and if you can give me a hosting plan, i will have a chance to realize my plan.

Thank you for reading.
Congrats @underwater ,

You are the first Winner! Thanks for being an active member on Babiato. Fellow this link for video instructions on setting up your free hosting:

https://drivemere.org/drive/s/q2TaC8XNXJeHs3imDh5Kh7dnjs02hq - Video

https://litemere.com - LiteSpeed Hosting Site

Check your private messages for your
promo code.

Enjoy!

Sir I would like to enter this giveaway 😀

I am working on a website to showcase the work of covid warriors,

1619958869750.png but the hosting which i am currently using takes much time to load and becz of which, each and every click on the options takes more than a minute sometimes.. I have used litemere hosting and know its power 😅 that's why want to enter this giveaway

The previous hosting which u offered me is going to expire two days later.. 😓 I want to renew that but at the moment i don't earn anything so dependent on giveaways

Posting a comment to join the giveaway. I really need it as I want to try the litespeed hosting. My site is currently hosted on apache/nginx and I want to see the difference between the two.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock