• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

[GIVEAWAY] 6 Months Litespeed Hosting Plus 1Year Domain FREE!

adderall

Babiato Lover
Trusted Seller
Trusted Uploader
GiveAway Master
Mar 24, 2020
United States
litemere.org
hosting.png

Hello Fellow Babiato Members,

This is another giveaway by @adderall. This time I am giving away 1 Free Custom Domain Name with Private Registration and 😱6😱Months of free Litespeed WordPress hosting!!!

Rules: You must have SKYPE so we can setup hosting and technical support. If you have won one of my giveaways before, you are not eligible. You must leave a review upon receiving your account details. Members with a trusted title have a slight advantage.

Members with the New Member title are not eligible for this giveaway.

To enter to win, you must post a reply with your intention for the website if you are the winner. You should have a plan or a website ready to go live. The person who is most convincing, who I believe will actually use the account will win. - I will choose 2 winners in total at random times.

Giveaway Will End - Sunday, November 1st, 2020

Includes:

Up to 2 WordPress Websites
Unlimited Data
Unlimited Bandwidth
FTP Access
Litespeed Server (Not apache)
Up to 5 Custom Domain Email Accounts

1 Year Custom Domain Name with Private Registration:
.com, .org, .net, .biz, .online, .xyz, .site, .co, .us, .club

I manage the backend and the domain name. You can have the domain name transferred after 60 days. You are responsible for transfer fee(s).

Long live BABIATO!

amazing giveaway man. I have what I need but all the best to other participants.

hosting.png

Hello Fellow Babiato Members,

This is another giveaway by @adderall. This time I am giving away 1 Free Custom Domain Name with Private Registration and 😱6😱Months of free Litespeed WordPress hosting!!!

Rules: You must have SKYPE so we can setup hosting and technical support. If you have won one of my giveaways before, you are not eligible. You must leave a review upon receiving your account details. Members with a trusted title have a slight advantage.

Members with the New Member title are not eligible for this giveaway.

To enter to win, you must post a reply with your intention for the website if you are the winner. You should have a plan or a website ready to go live. The person who is most convincing, who I believe will actually use the account will win. - I will choose 2 winners in total at random times.

Giveaway Will End - Sunday, November 1st, 2020

Includes:

Up to 2 WordPress Websites
Unlimited Data
Unlimited Bandwidth
FTP Access
Litespeed Server (Not apache)
Up to 5 Custom Domain Email Accounts

1 Year Custom Domain Name with Private Registration:
.com, .org, .net, .biz, .online, .xyz, .site, .co, .us, .club

I manage the backend and the domain name. You can have the domain name transferred after 60 days. You are responsible for transfer fee(s).

Long live BABIATO!

Great Giveaway.

I recently changed my company's name and that means I need a new website. The domain and hosting would really come in handy and be highly appreciated as finances are tight due to the Covid-19 pandemic

hello, I plan to launch a dropshipping site I already speak here to ask for advice I created my complete site under wordpress and it is stored on google drive I hope that I will win this gift to launch my website thank you for this gift and good luck to the other participant

I am a freelancer at Fiverr but now want to switch to Upwork. But I need to set up my portfolio to get some good clients at Upwork. I'll be using your hosting to create a portfolio website for me in WordPress.

I am a freelancer need to setup my own portfolio to get some work from some good clients. I'll be using your hosting to create a freelancer portfolio website.

Reactions: adderall
I am a freelancer need to setup my own portfolio to get some work from some good clients. I'll be using your hosting to create a freelancer portfolio website.
@barry.nathan055 , you are the first winner. You have 48Hours to claim your prize. Claim your prize by messaging me your SKYPE ID.

Reactions: barry.nathan055
hello, I am very interested in this give away, I am an electricity teacher at a school, I want to build a website with the theme of electricity to help my students learn online / e-learning. I hope I can give away this.

I am not participating in this giveaway as i have already won your hosting previously.
i am here to wish everyone, Good luck guys

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock