• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

[GIVEAWAY] 5GB SSD cPanel Web Hosting with DDoS Protection!

I am interested in the deal, i am a dev and do all the research on exploring new scripts

Thanks a lot for this awesome giveaway!!!
Can I please have one? I'll certainly abide by the tos and rules
I need a good hosting for a learning website. I want to teach IELTS free to needy students and that why a good hosting will help me a lot. As the service will be free, I need all the help I can get

Thankyou so much for this giveaway

I'm working on a eLearning website so it will be a boost up for me if I win this giveaway 😃

hello, thank you for the distribution ... I want to build a website about women's clothing you would really help me ... thanks anyway

I want to start the path of a webmaster for this I want to participate in your distribution thank you )))

i hope i got one.
I have three active domain names and two shared hosting accounts.
I need one more cpanel web hosting to run a website with a different PHP version for a long time

Thanks a lot for the lifetime hosting giveaway @FrogeHost , it's really appreciated.

Use-case: I would use it for my test / demo / personal / hobby projects (Everything genuine/legal and no spam - fully complying to your terms).

Whether I win or not, I wanted to let you know this:
Visited your website - I really loved the simple yet classy froge green theme. Whether it be Terms or SLA or anything else... everything is written in simple to understand English and well explained. Also, like you mentioned in the faq, it is impossible to dislike froge 🙂. Keep up the good work. The only thing left is to experience the web hosting at froge.host. 😇

hello, can I get your handout ?.. I would like to learn how to work with the divi theme ... babiato is a great website :)

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock