• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

[GIVEAWAY] 5GB SSD cPanel Web Hosting with DDoS Protection!

2/10 claimed.

To everyone else, please read the rules/requirements. Sent a couple more DMs to those that I chose, not everybody will get an account.

Thanks!
I hope i am eligible to. waiting for your DM.

Thank you for the giveaway
I really need this hosting , because i need to host cloud tutorial website which i will use wordpress cms.
I have domain name already, i cant use free hosting like profreehost etc.
Their ip address is so abused, it may affect my website ranking.
and also their hosting is very slow

So i need this hosting, I hope you will accept my request
Thanks again

Hello my friend! I would like it to host my portfolio as a programmer, my projects and some jobs that I am asked to do. I have read the terms and I am asking:
Could I host a Credit Card Generator, Proxy Checker and Proxy List with a warning when entering the site? The generator is not as such something illegal, as they are cards without balance.

I would really like it and I don't need much, with something basic I would be satisfied uwu. (And I clarify that my tools are free and without ads, I have always liked to help people).

I want to thank you for what you are doing for the community. <3

Thank you very much in advance and I hope to reach some account :(

Giving away cPanel web hosting accounts on https://froge.host

Account will be free for life but please make sure you abide by the Terms of Service. Accounts obtained through this giveaway are not exempt from any suspensions/terminations due to ToS violations. Abusers WILL get their account closed without prior notice.

Post why you need a hosting account and I will choose which users will be given accounts.

Rules:
  • Again, read and follow our ToS.
  • No duplicate requests, strictly 1 user = 1 account.
  • Forum users who have been registered for less than 3 months are not eligible (yes I know I'm new but I'm the one hosting the giveaway so...)
  • If chosen, you must register using your real ISP. No VPNs/proxies.
Thanks.

Edit: Limited to 10 spots for now, but I may open up more spots later down the road.
[3/10 claimed]
new to web development so it'd be cool to get this.

Appreciate the giveaway brother!

The reason why I need free hosting is I am currently looking for a job and haven't landed 1 yet this year, I am trying to create a portfolio or a blog that I can at least monetize. I just need some cash right now and I believe creating a blog/website with no zero capital will at least give me some side cash little by little.

hi. i am really interested. need for hosting for my non-profit association . hope that you will consider me. best regards.

Hi @FrogeHost

Thanks for sharing the giveaways bro! currrently I need a hosting account for my business portfolio. please give me one. I promise to follow your hosting TOS. once again thanks.

Giving away cPanel web hosting accounts on https://froge.host

Account will be free for life but please make sure you abide by the Terms of Service. Accounts obtained through this giveaway are not exempt from any suspensions/terminations due to ToS violations. Abusers WILL get their account closed without prior notice.

Post why you need a hosting account and I will choose which users will be given accounts.

Rules:
  • Again, read and follow our ToS.
  • No duplicate requests, strictly 1 user = 1 account.
  • Forum users who have been registered for less than 3 months are not eligible (yes I know I'm new but I'm the one hosting the giveaway so...)
  • If chosen, you must register using your real ISP. No VPNs/proxies.
Thanks.

Edit: Limited to 10 spots for now, but I may open up more spots later down the road.
[3/10 claimed]
I am interested

Thank you for your offer FrogeHost . If it's still available I'd very much like to use it to host my photography portfolio.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock