• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

[GIVEAWAY] 500 direct organic real visits (website traffic)

mohamadalshami

Sep 26, 2019
elzaad.com
OFFER ENDED - Giveaway is closed
like for more giveaways ;)

A new beautiful giveaway

the same as last time but today with 500 real visitors to your preferred link
and today we won't have another problem with 1.voutax.com :rolleyes:
I'm giving away 500 real direct visitors (organic traffic) it will be an every week offer.

how to get it?
1- shorten your URL using our service 1.voutax.com so you can get the real-time traffic counter.
2- go to 500 Real Traffic worldwide By Zaer.elzaad.com add it to the chart then go to checkout don't pay using PayPal + add your link at the product page
3- use this coupon bfree500

4- give like and comment done

get a chance to get 10000 follower offer next time only for those who participate this time ;)

enjoy your 500 real visit

analysis by https://1.voutax.com

1610810008653.png

Last edited:
If this is your website, consider upgrading your server .. too many 500 internal server errors

• Haha
Reactions: mbnshq
Hi, it looks like 1.voutax isn't working (icons not loaded, url is not shortening at all)

A new beautiful giveaway

the same as last time but today with 500 real visitors to your preferred link
and today we won't have another problem with 1.voutax.com :rolleyes:
I'm giving away 500 real direct visitors (organic traffic) it will be an every week offer.

how to get it?
1- shorten your URL using our service 1.voutax.com so you can get the real-time traffic counter.
2- go to 500 Real Traffic worldwide By Zaer.elzaad.com add it to the chart then go to checkout don't pay using PayPal + add your link at the product page
3- use this coupon bfree500

4- give like and comment done

get a chance to get 10000 follower offer next time only for those who participate this time ;)

enjoy your 500 real visit

analysis by https://1.voutax.com

1610810008653.png

You said that we don't need credit information but the system is requesting for it see screenshot

Attachments

• Screenshot_20210117-200735.png
    Screenshot_20210117-200735.png
    192.3 KB · Views: 19
@mohamadalshami how real is this traffic.. what's the source of it.
Will it create a lead ?? And will it clicks ? Is this truely a real person?? Or not??
yes, my friend, it's a type of visits that are generated by real people and they are generating this type of traffic and it's fully real traffic with clicks and more than 3 minutes for each visit, I do use the same packages for my newly created domains to get them a high search rank, Alexa ... etc

You said that we don't need credit information but the system is requesting for it see screenshot
yes, this is the billing state for the order not the order payment it's for the invoices, you have to fill all the required field so we can check you are not bot my friend 😊

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock