• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

[GIVEAWAY] 5 Tickets to The Information's Future of Startups Virtual Event (Worth $900 USD)

Unrivalled.Choice

Banned User
May 28, 2020
Oregon, United States
unrivalled.tech
Hey guys! I'm giving away 5 Tickets to The Information's Future of Startups day-long virtual event

Being their All Access subscriber for the last 5 years, I've been rewarded with 5 extra tickets to the event. Each ticket individually costs between $750-$900 USD but I'm gonna give them for free to the FIVE LUCKY BABIATO USERS!

To Participate in the GIVEAWAY, simply reply below with a good reason for why you should be attending this event and I'll pick the winners within the next 6 days!

I want to make clear that I'm not promoting this event by any means over here. Just thought if it might be helpful to some of the members on this forum on their business/startup journey. I believe that one should always keep learning new things as you never know what you will need to go further.

Description of the event:

The Information's Future of Startups: Lessons for Next-Gen Disruptors is a day-long event for startup managers, CEOs, and investors to learn from the founders of category-defining businesses. Join us to better understand how the most promising and fast-growing startups work and how leaders are managing during these challenging times.

Speakers to include:

• Carta CEO & Co-founder Henry Ward
  • Notion COO Akshay Kothari
  • Cloudflare COO & Co-founder Michelle Zatlyn
  • Substack Co-founders Chris Best & Hamish McKenzie
  • Coupang CTO Thuan Pham
  • OpenAI CEO & Co-founder Sam Altman
  • Zola CEO & Co-founder Shan-Lyn Ma
  • Cameo CEO & Co-founder Steven Galanis
  • Magic Leap Chief Business Officer Walter Delph
  • Precursor Ventures Founder & Managing Partner, Charles Hudson
  • Forerunner Ventures Founder & Managing Partner, Kirsten Green
  • Upfront Ventures Partner, Kara Nortman
  • Mirror Founder & CEO Brynn Putnam
  • Expensify Founder & CEO David Barrett
  • Intuit EVP & CTO Marianna Tessel

Topics include:

• The ways in which tech leaders are navigating cultural and financial pressures and opportunities amid the pandemic, including managing WFH productivity and office plans for 2021.
  • How leaders are balancing the political views of their employees and their customers.
  • How founders are exploiting new and traditional capital opportunities, as well as a slew of exit opportunities while paying close attention to terms.
  • Traps to avoid when buying cloud computing services, and building teams and software to take advantage of them.

The Information's Future of Startups brings attendees deeper into the fold with insider knowledge from established public company executives, founders of late-stage startups (with the scars to prove it), and an exclusive look into the next-generation of billion-dollar tech companies. This event is being offered in conjunction with the publication of The Information’s inaugural list of the 50 most promising early- and mid-stage software startups.

When is the event?
Thursday, February 04, 2021
8:30 am - 3:30 pm

For more information regarding the event, visit anyone of the pages:
OR

All the best!!!

Last edited:
I'll be glad if you can count me in. I really need this now, i am in the middle of getting my startup going with my team, so many questions still remain unanswered. This even may shed some light.

Reactions: Unrivalled.Choice
Hello, @Jackboys . Thanks for this opportunity. I would love for you to consider me as part of the winners because I have been working on my startup since 2018 with some success and I'm sure this will help me both pick bigger brains, mentorship (I mean virtual mentorship), and network further.

I'll send you details of my startup if you want but via p.m but so far, we have served about 20 businesses full time recuring and maybe more than 1000 businesses with offline offers, etc.

The goal of my startup is to create an all in 1 digital hub for my region:

Cloud services for local businesses
Simple payment system for local businesses
Ad management system
Email, SMS, Whatsapp and Messenger marketing system

Etc. Dedicated to Local Businesses only, on the greatest continent in the world, Africa ♥

just like how integrated Zoho and Google is now.

I believe this offer is very good. I could type Britannica but lemme pause n take some 🍻

Cheers man.

I would really like to participate in this event, as I am taking several courses aimed at startups and on ecommerce too, I think it would be a great content to add even more in my knowledge on the subject

i interested

i now build community startup for moslem

if i join this event i can get more information about to build good startup

thanks before

i would like to attend since im in the process of startup, its really challenging and i hope i will learn alot from this event.

i interested

i want to help small startups especially small women business owners in a low income community grow their businesses digitally and to improve their economic status

if i join this event i can get more information about to help them build good startups

thanks you

Reactions: boYg
Winners 🎊

@vatosflokos 💐
@ultimator 💐
@jong07 💐
@Wellington Soares 💐

@asiyalab 💐

Congratulations to the winners of the giveaway. As promised, I've selected 5 winners for The Information's Future of Startups Day-Long event tickets.

To claim the e-tickets, please PM me your email so that I can register the mail to the event & you'll receive the tickets within minutes.

To the one's who didn't win. Nothing to worry about as I'll be giving away more tickets to such events in the upcoming time. Stay tuned!

I hope that the winners of this giveaway will be able to benefit from this event & get more ideas to implement on their Startup journey.

My best wishes for you all! May you get success in this great setup & work hard for it.

Always remember, that Failure is behind you,

Success is in front of you & Good Luck is always by your side! 😊

Last edited:
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock