• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

[Giveaway] 3xScribd 180 Days Account Christmas Giveaway

Want 2 Months Free premium For all Users ?

• Yes!!

• NO!!

Results are only viewable after voting.

Deepansh

Without any interest
Banned User
Hey guys! I’m giving away 3 x Scribd Account with Scribd Perks to any 3 Lucky users. Accounts have a 180 days validity from today..

Steps to Enter the Giveaway;

Comment down the reason why you need this account.
**You can Also lie As much as u want Just Try to convince Me into giving You The account The More convincing power you have The more Chances to win this account **
Use your Brain Don’t Request as I need it Simply because I need it

The purpose of This giveaway is to make the community engaging.

I’ll select the winners in the next 48 hours and announce them over here.

All the best!

Last edited:
Nice Giveaway... i required this account... i like reading and download importent pdf and from pdf i will create my blog post... its required for my blogging purpose... so count me... thanx

• Love
Reactions: Deepansh
@Webstod - this is simply good, can't be a better gift / giveaway than this on the christmas / new year eve. If I am able to get my hands to it, I know I will do justice with the reading time & making most of good amount of idle time the world has been bestowed with. Happy to see other members benefit from this - Definitely a kind gesture !!

Im a guy who likes to learn stuff, but i especially like scribd because there is a girl who i like works there. It was the first Tuesday of September. The Tuesday that will forever be marked as my first day in high school.

No matter what anyone ever said, high school is a jungle. A jungle that everyone must survive for four long years. One way to survive is to befriend everyone from the lion king to the bacteria that live on feces; but beware the hyenas. They will always be ready to stab you in the back. I have yet to be stabbed.

But this jungle is also a tropical paradise built for romance. High school is the time to love and be loved.

I met my love on that Tuesday, my first day. As all the grade nines, including myself, made our way into the gym, I saw her. That moment of slow motion, hair blowing in the wind; just like every cheesy romantic comedy I had ever seen. But I could not help myself. I was struck. I could have stared until I dropped dead.

Thankfully I was saved only a few seconds later. I still remember the words that saved my life. “You still have the size sticker on your pants!” I look down to check. Despite the multiple reminders I left myself the night before, I still had the sticker on my pants. That stupid sticker that looks like it would fall off on its own, and yet never does.

So I ripped the sticker off as fast as possible, but still very discreetly so nobody can see my size.

I looked up after my embarrassing encounter with a sticker. She was gone. I do not even know her name.

Weeks pass and things are as normal as they can be in a jungle. I do not have her in any of my classes, clubs I joined, or even see her around the school at lunch time. Suddenly out of the blue, she walks up to me and a group of my friends.

She was with her friends of course, because girls only travel in packs. They are the wolves of high school. They spot you, circle you, and finally attack!

She introduced herself to the group. I melted in my shoes. Her voice sounds like the first laugh of a baby angel. Then with every ounce of confidence that she has; she says, “Hi, I’m …”. Her name was sweeter than low fat honey flavored yogurt.

The bell rang, we had to go to class. Nothing ever happened for months.

The second semester rolled around. Everyone is mentally and physically tired of their first exam experience. We all seemed like walking zombies chanting “Brains, brains”. And that was exactly what we wanted, more brains. Our brains are fried from studying.

I was suddenly full of energy when she walked into the room. My first period class; with her. I can see her every morning. I finally have an excuse to talk to her, “Did you get this question on the homework?” when I knew exactly what the question was about. That year ended on a good note!

The next year signaled the end of the summer. Grade 10 at last.

A familiar Tuesday marked a year since I saw her for the first time.

Three months into the school year, the annual semi formal is greeted with both a sense of eagerness and dislike. This is the time that everyone admits their love to each other; just like a well dressed Valentine’s Day.

I did not want to go alone since it was my first semi formal dance. So I kept thinking of who I could ask. Every time I go through the list of possible candidates, she seems to top the list no matter how many times I cross her out. I ignored the list.

I still did not want to go alone. I asked a friend because she made a big deal about nobody asking her.

My friend showed up that night in something I was not expecting. She wore the most beautiful aquamarine blue dress I had ever seen. The ruffles and folds were all around the spots she wanted hidden.

But as beautiful as that dress was; she was still a blue blob. The ruffles could not hide her “bigger than life” size. She almost looked like a blue sperm whale. I ended up leaving her shortly after dinner.

I danced with as many girls as possible that night. Girls I did not even know. The next day at school, I saw her. I pulled myself together to ask her if I had any classes with her the next semester. I did not.

I tried to forget her that year; just to see if I could. I could!

That summer I took a driving course. Partially because I wanted to; mostly because my parents would not stop nagging me to. They nagged like there was no tomorrow. “When are you going for driver’s ed? You need to do it in the summer”, over and over again.

I was not in a rush because my instructor’s car smelled like old feet and curry. Not the good kind of curry either, but the cheap take out curry. Yuk! His phone smelled too. Every time it rang, the stench of feet multiplied.

But it had to be done. On one of my last lessons in his disgusting car, his phone rings. My eyes start burning immediately of the smell. I was so happy there was a stop sign. But what made it all better was that she was on the phone. I heard her scheduling her next lesson with him. I did not say a word.

As that summer came to an end, the winter came to a start. With every cold breeze the sound of a familiar “frien-emy” was heard. The semi formal! I was bound to ask her this time. It just had to happen.

Nevertheless, I still cannot pull myself together to approach her with those words, “Do you want to be my date for semi formal?”

Semi formal is always the same. The drunken hooligans that can only have fun while intoxicated; the food seemed like it was packaged from the year before; but the part that sucks the most is the dance floor; no matter how big it got, it seemed too small.

And yet, I was willing to dance with her; even though I could not ask her out. I promised her the first dance; I knew I would be sweaty and unattractive two songs later.

The song started playing; we made our way on to the floor. Dancing with her has been the highlight of my life so far.

Her arms around my neck, so close I could feel her pulse in her wrists; her beautiful, shiny, silk like hair touching my face as we got closer; her feet never stepping on my feet, even if she did, it would be the good kind of pain; I could have danced for ever.

The entire room filled with 228 other people just went silent in my head; I imagined I was dancing with the my dream girl on a deserted island in the middle of the ocean, where you have a clear view of the moon; dancing in a sea of stars that sparkled red, violet and every colour in between; dancing in the middle of an active volcano during a thunder storm; dancing in an explosion of millions of newly hatched butterflies, taking their first leap into life. I did not care how long the song was, because I was caught in a single second; the second I realized I am in love with this girl!

I constantly create scenarios of how I would tell her I love her, and how her reaction would be like. I do not think I will ever tell her how I feel though. A fantasy is a fantasy and could end just as fast as it started; a single slow motion second; a single look; a single dance. But after all, she is the love of my life; my life is not over yet.
In conclusion , i need to get the scribd account to CONTACT HER!! And you my friend will change my life!

Im a guy who likes to learn stuff, but i especially like scribd because there is a girl who i like works there. It was the first Tuesday of September. The Tuesday that will forever be marked as my first day in high school.

No matter what anyone ever said, high school is a jungle. A jungle that everyone must survive for four long years. One way to survive is to befriend everyone from the lion king to the bacteria that live on feces; but beware the hyenas. They will always be ready to stab you in the back. I have yet to be stabbed.

But this jungle is also a tropical paradise built for romance. High school is the time to love and be loved.

I met my love on that Tuesday, my first day. As all the grade nines, including myself, made our way into the gym, I saw her. That moment of slow motion, hair blowing in the wind; just like every cheesy romantic comedy I had ever seen. But I could not help myself. I was struck. I could have stared until I dropped dead.

Thankfully I was saved only a few seconds later. I still remember the words that saved my life. “You still have the size sticker on your pants!” I look down to check. Despite the multiple reminders I left myself the night before, I still had the sticker on my pants. That stupid sticker that looks like it would fall off on its own, and yet never does.

So I ripped the sticker off as fast as possible, but still very discreetly so nobody can see my size.

I looked up after my embarrassing encounter with a sticker. She was gone. I do not even know her name.

Weeks pass and things are as normal as they can be in a jungle. I do not have her in any of my classes, clubs I joined, or even see her around the school at lunch time. Suddenly out of the blue, she walks up to me and a group of my friends.

She was with her friends of course, because girls only travel in packs. They are the wolves of high school. They spot you, circle you, and finally attack!

She introduced herself to the group. I melted in my shoes. Her voice sounds like the first laugh of a baby angel. Then with every ounce of confidence that she has; she says, “Hi, I’m …”. Her name was sweeter than low fat honey flavored yogurt.

The second semester rolled around. Everyone is mentally and physically tired of their first exam experience. We all seemed like walking zombies chanting “Brains, brains”. And that was exactly what we wanted, more brains. Our brains are fried from studying.

I was suddenly full of energy when she walked into the room. My first period class; with her. I can see her every morning. I finally have an excuse to talk to her, “Did you get this question on the homework?” when I knew exactly what the question was about. That year ended on a good note!

Three months into the school year, the annual semi formal is greeted with both a sense of eagerness and dislike. This is the time that everyone admits their love to each other; just like a well dressed Valentine’s Day.

I did not want to go alone since it was my first semi formal dance. So I kept thinking of who I could ask. Every time I go through the list of possible candidates, she seems to top the list no matter how many times I cross her out. I ignored the list.

I still did not want to go alone. I asked a friend because she made a big deal about nobody asking her.

My friend showed up that night in something I was not expecting. She wore the most beautiful aquamarine blue dress I had ever seen. The ruffles and folds were all around the spots she wanted hidden.

But as beautiful as that dress was; she was still a blue blob. The ruffles could not hide her “bigger than life” size. She almost looked like a blue sperm whale. I ended up leaving her shortly after dinner.

I danced with as many girls as possible that night. Girls I did not even know. The next day at school, I saw her. I pulled myself together to ask her if I had any classes with her the next semester. I did not.

That summer I took a driving course. Partially because I wanted to; mostly because my parents would not stop nagging me to. They nagged like there was no tomorrow. “When are you going for driver’s ed? You need to do it in the summer”, over and over again.

I was not in a rush because my instructor’s car smelled like old feet and curry. Not the good kind of curry either, but the cheap take out curry. Yuk! His phone smelled too. Every time it rang, the stench of feet multiplied.

But it had to be done. On one of my last lessons in his disgusting car, his phone rings. My eyes start burning immediately of the smell. I was so happy there was a stop sign. But what made it all better was that she was on the phone. I heard her scheduling her next lesson with him. I did not say a word.

As that summer came to an end, the winter came to a start. With every cold breeze the sound of a familiar “frien-emy” was heard. The semi formal! I was bound to ask her this time. It just had to happen.

Nevertheless, I still cannot pull myself together to approach her with those words, “Do you want to be my date for semi formal?”

Semi formal is always the same. The drunken hooligans that can only have fun while intoxicated; the food seemed like it was packaged from the year before; but the part that sucks the most is the dance floor; no matter how big it got, it seemed too small.

And yet, I was willing to dance with her; even though I could not ask her out. I promised her the first dance; I knew I would be sweaty and unattractive two songs later.

The song started playing; we made our way on to the floor. Dancing with her has been the highlight of my life so far.

Her arms around my neck, so close I could feel her pulse in her wrists; her beautiful, shiny, silk like hair touching my face as we got closer; her feet never stepping on my feet, even if she did, it would be the good kind of pain; I could have danced for ever.

The entire room filled with 228 other people just went silent in my head; I imagined I was dancing with the my dream girl on a deserted island in the middle of the ocean, where you have a clear view of the moon; dancing in a sea of stars that sparkled red, violet and every colour in between; dancing in the middle of an active volcano during a thunder storm; dancing in an explosion of millions of newly hatched butterflies, taking their first leap into life. I did not care how long the song was, because I was caught in a single second; the second I realized I am in love with this girl!

I constantly create scenarios of how I would tell her I love her, and how her reaction would be like. I do not think I will ever tell her how I feel though. A fantasy is a fantasy and could end just as fast as it started; a single slow motion second; a single look; a single dance. But after all, she is the love of my life; my life is not over yet.
In conclusion , i need to get the scribd account to CONTACT HER!! And you my friend will change my life!
You probably won already bruh xD

Warned for false allegation
Hey guys! I’m giving away 3 x Scribd Account with Scribd Perks to any 3 Lucky users. Accounts have a 180 days validity from today..

**You can Also lie As much as u want Just Try to convince Me into giving You The account The More convincing power you have The more Chances to win this account **

All the best!
*Message removed due to spamming*

Last edited by a moderator:
  • Wow
Reactions: Indiweb
"Each blade of grass, each leaf, every grain of sand, each stone or rock, each drop of water has a story to tell, if only we have the ears to listen." - Seema Wahi Mukherjee

@Webstod Uday Bro, I know what you're doing. You have a cracked scribd account & you changed it's account credentials. So you are definitely gifting the 6 month subscription from there and billing the original card owner. And you know what? This is absolutely fcking wrong! You are stealing 300+ dollars to run this stupid giveaway. Don't do it, please.
Bro Stop talking sh** if you’re not participating.

All the best!
Well as i love to write poetries and even keeping aside my developer skills, I'm also a in short you can say so called "Love guru" 😛 and i learn these things with my experience from the life, books and poetries. I also engage people to give them motivation for their work and life. And with Scribd i can get more new books and podcasts. So if i'm eligble then i would be lucky😍. By the thanks for the giveaway.

Ps. Please don't judge with the word "Love guru" Please😂

@clarood Please provide evidence of such allegations. I am giving you 12hr to come up with your evidence or else stop posting false claims on this thread. You should send me each and every proof in DM. Thanks.

Reactions: Rajesh M and Tuton
Hi,

Nice GIVEAWAY, Merry Christmas to all.

If I will get this account I will give it to my son who is always complaining and asking me to download books from Scribd for his study.

Thanks & Regards

I really love and like all of the giveaways coming from bro Webstood. This thread emphasized again how OP is being generous to our community. I believe Scribd has a wide variety of resources to help me increase my knowledge about reading documents related to my work as well as I am fond of reading books. If given the chance this will also make it easy for me as a reader to stay informed, discover new passions, and become the best of myself.
Thanks in advance and more power!
“But the real way to get happiness is by giving out happiness to other people. Try and leave this world a little better than you found it and when your turn comes to die, you can die happy in feeling that at any rate you have not wasted your time but have done your best.”― Baden Powell

• Love
When will i get this giveaway.... i m waiting .... plz select me...

@Webstod - this is simply good, can't be a better gift / giveaway than this on the christmas / new year eve. If I am able to get my hands to it, I know I will do justice with the reading time & making most of good amount of idle time the world has been bestowed with. Happy to see other members benefit from this - Definitely a kind gesture !!
Hi,

Nice GIVEAWAY, Merry Christmas to all.

If I will get this account I will give it to my son who is always complaining and asking me to download books from Scribd for his study.

Thanks & Regards

Congrats brothers I have selected you as the winner of this giveaway :) Please pm me hi I will send you the account :)

Nice Giveaway... i required this account... i like reading and download importent pdf and from pdf i will create my blog post... its required for my blogging purpose... so count me... thanx
Well as i love to write poetries and even keeping aside my developer skills, I'm also a in short you can say so called "Love guru" 😛 and i learn these things with my experience from the life, books and poetries. I also engage people to give them motivation for their work and life. And with Scribd i can get more new books and podcasts. So if i'm eligble then i would be lucky😍. By the thanks for the giveaway.

Ps. Please don't judge with the word "Love guru" Please😂
I really love and like all of the giveaways coming from bro Webstood. This thread emphasized again how OP is being generous to our community. I believe Scribd has a wide variety of resources to help me increase my knowledge about reading documents related to my work as well as I am fond of reading books. If given the chance this will also make it easy for me as a reader to stay informed, discover new passions, and become the best of myself.
Thanks in advance and more power!
“But the real way to get happiness is by giving out happiness to other people. Try and leave this world a little better than you found it and when your turn comes to die, you can die happy in feeling that at any rate you have not wasted your time but have done your best.”― Baden Powell

@BlakenFist

Since this is a Christmas giveaway and you guys are always there when i need help. so i have something special for you :love: pm me i will share my own account with you which is valid for almost 2 years.

Thats nice Christmas giveaway.
Congrats to all participants.
If you need it. you can also pm me brother

Last edited:
Congrats brothers I have selected you as the winner of this giveaway :) Please pm me hi I will send you the account :)

Since this is a Christmas giveaway and you guys are always there when i need help. so i have something special for you :love: pm me i will share my own account with you which is valid for almost 2 years.

If you need it. you can also pm me brother
This is best gift for me..... i can't express my feelings.... Thanx a lot bro..... 🙏🙏

97.5% of folks are interested in Scribd premium for 2 months so here it is

You can use this link to get 2 months free premium :) Also if you face any issues please let me know i will help.

• Wow
Reactions: Indiweb
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock