• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

[Giveaway - 2Hours] Canva Pro (EDU) - FREE FOR 1 YEAR

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi. I am a student of communication design. I need it for most of my projects but I can not afford it right now. Can I please get one?
Great, send me a private message with the email address you want the account on. If you already have an account, send email address and password.

• Love
Reactions: Isla28
Genuinely speaking I want for my business purpose to use everyday for marketing as I am using (over) app in mobile free version until now
Sounds good, send me a private message with the email address you want the account on. If you already have an account, send email address and password.

Hi, I'm an SEO expert and sometimes I need to make some tweeks to website images for better CRO and I think canva can help with that. :)

This is bomb; I am web Developer ui/ux need a template for design and share in social.
Please for me.
Thank in advance adderall;

Hi, I'm an SEO expert and sometimes I need to make some tweeks to website images for better CRO and I think canva can help with that. :)
Sounds good, send me a private message with the email address you want the account on. If you already have an account, send email address and password.

Reactions: markoni
This is bomb; I am web Developer ui/ux need a template for design and share in social.
Please for me.
Thank in advance adderall;
Us developers have to stick together, send me a private message with the email address you want the account on. If you already have an account, send email address and password.

Reactions: remka7035
i am into Digital advertising and web development. i really need it to help me in the business..thank you so much

i am into Digital advertising and web development. i really need it to help me in the business..thank you so much
Sounds good. Your the last person for the night. Send me a private message with the email address you want the account on. If you already have an account, send email address and password.

Hello Fellow Babiato Members,

Sponsored by :

DriveMere - https://drivemere-removed - Free 50GB File Hosting

LiteMere - https://litemere.com - Litespeed Web Hosting

@adderall offering another great giveaway.

Canva PRO (EDU) Free For One Year, private account!
Members with any trusted title win automatically within 24hours of post!

To Win - You must reply with your intentions for the Canva PRO account.

Everyone who answers the question within next 2 Hours is a winner!

Best of luck to all!

I always tried hard to get the best designs. But I never have a budget to make it like a pro. So this giveaway will definitely help me to achieve my designs

Hey

Hope you're good and staying safe.

The pro membership would really help my social media management game. I'd be able to create banners, infographics, flyers and posters which would elevate what I currently do.

I hope you find me worthy! lol

Thanks

T

I am a videographer and need good templates and stock videos for my projects. Canva saves time and I do not have to search for an asset's commercial licence to insert it in the project as all is taken care at Canva's end.
Thanks for your kind offer.

@adderall , I am web developer and I need graphics stuff for websites. That's why I need the Canva Account.

Can I get one ?

Hi, dear bro I just graduate and starting a Graphic Designer Service in my country, This will be very helpful resource for me if I can get Canva pro account. Thanks

Hey,

I'm looking to setup my own web design agency in these trying times :) and this would give me a much needed head start.

Thanks.

Status
Not open for further replies.
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock