• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

Giveaway 1000+ Premium Courses for free worth $100k+

Anyway mega is famous for their illegal uploads. Hope so you knew about it.
How come, do they have copyright policy on their site then? I was not aware of it. I am looking forward to uploading copyrighted files to the cloud. but mega states that they remove copyrighted files once they get reported. Please answer to my question because I really need to know about it.

Hey Man!

You have no idea what you just did, I was looking for some courses which was hard to find for free on internet. I was even ready to pay for it because of my personal need. I was collecting money to make purchase from last 2 months and was going to make purchase next month. you saved my money and made my day.

Thank you is not enough for this but still Thank You!

Oh, my, dear! 4.1TB courses !! Thank you so much ❤ hope it would not get removed.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock