• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

[Giveaway Finished] 10 x Fastest Theme In The World GeneratePress Premium Licenses (1 Year)

nobs

Babiato Lover
Banned User
Jun 26, 2020
Travelling...

Giveaway finished: All selected members in the list below, PM me with your wp-login details, so I can install the theme and GPpremium plugin for you.​

Throw away your buggy slow themes and Get the Fastest, bug-free theme on the planet, and score 100 or 99 in speed on GtMetrix, Google Insights, etc; without any efforts (SEO loves GP).

GtMetrix-100.jpg
GooGleSpeed-99.jpg

Don't take my words for it!
Check on youtube for advanced speed tests done by IT people, comparing GP with the most famous themes out there.
For example, check this video (not mine), to see hyper-detailed speed tests for GP, Cadence, AstaWp, Neve, OceanWP, etc.
youtube.com/watch?v=7ILIodysmzc

Ps: All the websites I used GP on, score 100% or 99%, no matter what type of hosting I put them on, well obviously not the crapy or unlimited BS ones (Unlimited doesn't exist guys)

Good day all
Here I'm again trying to contribute to this awesome community by giving away 10 licenses for GeneratePress Premium theme (GP theme is free + GP Premium plugin license)

Why I use GeneratePress?
Well, I've been building websites since 2005, tried hundreds of themes and combinations to get my websites & clients fast, and GP is, without doubt, the fastest & bug-free theme ever created.

More info on the official website:
Generatepress.com

Value of the giveaway:
Well, it cost $59/Year minimum, so.
After researches, I found that the minimum price it is sold here is $12.
So, I'm giving away a minimum of $120 of gains lol.

For how long will I get the License?
Good question, well, I got it for 1 year, so you will have it for 1 year minus 10 days.

What will happen after one year?
I will certainly renew it and then you can participate in the fees or not, we will see till then.
Your website won't die if you do not have a valid license, you will just lose the update access.

Who are you? Why should I trust you with my website?
Well, as mentioned, I started building sites for people in 2005 and my company was incorporated in 2009 (proofs available on demand).
I probably have the age of your fathers, well maybe most of your fathers lol
Studied computers when they were bigger than a wall, connected online for 26 years, etc... I'm just saying I'm not a new kid in the block, but a veteran in the web business.

How to get the Giveaway?
New members not accepted, you must be a member for 30 days +
Please follow the exact 4 following steps:

1) Show some love obviously, Hit the like button if you like my giveaway, or don't, if you don't want GP.

2) Tell me what will you be using the GP premium theme for? Try to be convincing, saying "I need it for my site" won't work, give some details.​

Ps: Priority goes to charity, organization, or any website that does good for humanity...No blackhat, adults, or illegal websites accepted.

WARNING! ANY WEBSITE WHO USES MY LICENSES FOR ILLEGAL ACTIVITY WILL HAVE THE LICENSE DELETED WITHOUT WARNING

3) I will pick 10 projects and announce them here.
Winners:
1 @MiuMiu you are in LICENSE DELETED because used on an illegal website
2 @sabs_rocks you are in
3 @Akshay143634 you are in
4 @tegek you are in
5 @fuzzyguy you are in
6 @m1zz you are in
7 @syednaqvi you are in
8 @bluemoon you are in
9 @Jg_selisa you are in
10 @leo450 you are in
11 @ubaid you are in

4) If you get it, you will have to contact me and give me access to your WP admin, to install the Premium plugin, then activate it for you.
Ps: Why access to admin? well because this is how GP licenses work, there is not 1 license for each site, but one for many, that is why I can not show you the license.
You can always create an extra admin or change the password after I install the license.

Can you sell me one license?
By terms and conditions of GP, I do not have the right to sell it, but I have the right to install it to my clients, so, no selling.
In addition, this is a giveaway + I did not reach the necessary conditions to sell here, so, no selling.

Does GP work with Elementor?
Yes, it does, also with wp Gutenberg, and Beaver builder, but in my opinion, use GP with Gutenberg only, or you will lose in speed.

Does GP work with Woocommerce?
Yes, it does, Install woo before GP premium, and you will see the option for it.

Does GP have site templates?
Yes, it has 68 templates, 48 are for Gutenberg the rest for Elementor and Beaver builder, but I advise you to stick with Gutenberg.
See the templates here
generatepress.com/site-library/

What types of sites is GP suited for?
All kinds of websites, but for me, I use it for my and my client's business websites, basically websites that don't request a lot of plugins, etc, and want 100% speed.
Ps: For info, one of my services offers to small businesses is a fast website, and GP impresses my clients all the time.
Again, GP can be used for all kinds of websites, and many big businesses and Webhosting companies use it.

I do not have web hosting, can you help?
Well, I do, and my oldest hosted client is from 2005, but again, this is a giveaway of GP and not web hosting, plus I can not sell you web hosting, because of the rules of this forum.

What If I need help, how to contact you?
All the help you need is online for free, but in case you need help to switch domain or host, etc, I do have a support ticket system for my clients, but I will not give you the link now, later maybe.

My suggestions:
Use GP to launch a micro-business in a weekend with $15, as I explained it here:

Use GP on Cloudaways with the $50 credit coupon I posted here:

Use GP with a cheap domain name you find using my links here:

Wait, I have a question!
Ask in here, and I will answer.
I'm not 24h on this forum, so, give me some time if I do not answer fast.

Good luck to all.
Please follow the 4 steps.
Cheers.
NoBs.

Last edited:
i really love GP. Would love to get one license for my site. I have been using jannah theme for my blog, which is also fast but i like GP more because of it's speed and minimal look. that's why i want to convert from Jannah to GP. I hope you can help me.

thanks bro and good luck to others

Last edited:
i really love GP. Would love to get one license for my site. I have been using jannah theme for my blog, which is also fast but i like GP more because of it's speed and minimal look. that's why i want to convert from Jannah to GP. I hope you can help me.

thanks bro and good luck to others

Well, that was convincing.
Me too I switched my personal blog from the fancy & expensive Optimizepress theme to GP theme with the site template called Marketer:
gpsites.co/marketer/
The speed was instant!

Congratulations to you bro.
You win a license.

Now follow step 4 to get it on your website.
I will come back later to do it.

Cheers.
NoBs

Reactions: AngelIT
Well, that was convincing.
Me too I switched my personal blog from the fancy & expensive Optimizepress theme to GP theme with the site template called Marketer:
gpsites.co/marketer/
The speed was instant!

Congratulations to you bro.
You win a license.

Now follow step 4 to get it on your website.
I will come back later to do it.

Cheers.
NoBs
Dm you bro. thanks

Hi Bro, great giveaway!

I obviously love GP and thats why i have used it in my website which i build around 'workfromhome' concept during this pandemic. i can share the website name if you want.

But the issue is, so far i have been using only Free/GPL/nulled version of the GP and due to this its very difficult to get updates quickly and always in worry about any security issues like malware.

If i get this original license, it will help the site be stable and secure

Hi, great giveaway

I want to replicate my existing design (or maybe upgrade) using generate press, improving my site speed and learning a new builder in the process.

Thanks mate, would also like it :)

I am really desperate for a good fast theme for seo. Been trying to learn on page seo for a while now but i cant get a website past 78% on gtmetrix, and im sure its just cause of the themes i use.

I know GeneratePress for a long time but still can't afford to buy it, hope you can help me to improve the news website I'm using. I have done all the required steps. thanks!

Thanks, mate for the giveaway... Actually, I just visit Babaito for downloading generatepress, and to my surprise, you were conducting a giveaway for the same.

I wanted generatepress for my hair care blog where I write hair loss and hair care articles. FINGERCROSSED

Good day guys
I've been busy the past couple of days, tomorrow, I'll answer all posts here, the first thing in the morning.
Cheers.
NoBs

I want to make a web tutorial about my knowledge, and I really want to use generatepress for the theme I use because of its fast speed and simple appearance. thank you for this giveaway and have a nice day

Reactions: rohfta
Hi Bro, great giveaway!

I obviously love GP and thats why i have used it in my website which i build around 'workfromhome' concept during this pandemic. i can share the website name if you want.

But the issue is, so far i have been using only Free/GPL/nulled version of the GP and due to this its very difficult to get updates quickly and always in worry about any security issues like malware.

If i get this original license, it will help the site be stable and secure
Hi there.
Congratulations, you get one.
Now, do step 4.

Hi, great giveaway

I want to replicate my existing design (or maybe upgrade) using generate press, improving my site speed and learning a new builder in the process.
Hi there
You didn't say what is your project is about.
Please clarify.

Thanks mate, would also like it :)

I am really desperate for a good fast theme for seo. Been trying to learn on page seo for a while now but i cant get a website past 78% on gtmetrix, and im sure its just cause of the themes i use.

Hi there
Please clarify.

Thanks mate, would also like it because its fast
Hi there
That is not enough, I specifically wrote not sentences like that.
Do some effort, redo step 2. and do not pm me again asking for it unless you are picked.
Cheers

I know GeneratePress for a long time but still can't afford to buy it, hope you can help me to improve the news website I'm using. I have done all the required steps. thanks!
Hi there
What type of news, what niche?
Please clarify.

Thanks, mate for the giveaway... Actually, I just visit Babaito for downloading generatepress, and to my surprise, you were conducting a giveaway for the same.

I wanted generatepress for my hair care blog where I write hair loss and hair care articles. FINGERCROSSED
Hi there.
Now, do step 4.

Guys, please say what's the project is about (step 2)... I maybe haven't been clear enough, so now you know... and remember, no illegal, no blackhat, no adults, no crackings, etc etc.
SO, ANY WEBSITE DOING ILLEGAL STUFF WILL LOSE THE LICENSE WITHOUT WARNING.

Thank you all for your interest.
Cheers.
NoBs

Last edited:
Reactions: sabs_rocks
I want to make a web tutorial about my knowledge, and I really want to use generatepress for the theme I use because of its fast speed and simple appearance. thank you for this giveaway and have a nice day
Hi there.
Now, do step 4.

Cheers.
NoBs

Big fan of your work, @nobs. I'm not here for the license. Just admiring a well written post.
Thank you very much for your support.
Yes, I like things to be clear and well explained, because, in time of speed, we have lost focus.
Internet is full of solutions of all kinds, yet we are all still searching because we don't stop and read lol
Cheers.
NoBs

Reactions: Noxium
Hi there.
Now, do step 4.

Hi there
Please clarify.

Hi there
Please clarify.

Hi there
That is not enough, I specifically wrote not sentences like that.
Do some effort, redo step 2. and do not pm me again asking for it unless you are picked.
Cheers

Hi there
What type of news, what niche?
Please clarify.

Hi there.
Now, do step 4.

Guys, please say what's the project is about (step 2)... I maybe haven't been clear enough, so now you know... and remember, no illegal, no blackhat, no adults, no crackings, etc etc.
SO, ANY WEBSITE DOING ILLEGAL STUFF WILL LOSE THE LICENSE WITHOUT WARNING.

Thank you all for your interest.
Cheers.
NoBs
Thanks Bro! Appreciate it

DM you the details.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock