• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

Giveaway 1 VPS + 2 Web Hosting

I recently purchased Shared Hosting from another provider to host my website, and I'm interested in the performance of having a VPS. As a result, I would want to examine the differences between Shared Hosting and a Virtual Private Server. If I'm lucky to win? I'll be grateful. :)

Hi There, I'm a professional Software Engineer with top-notch know how of Linux/Unix OS (aka POSIX) with a strong knowledge and background in Cyber Security.

I contributed to hardening of Babiato's Infrastructure after the last incident where the database has been compromised due to an SSD Failure by providing a strong Incident Response and Disaster Recovery Strategy, a strong IP Tables rules in order to bind the instances to Cloudflare by allowing ONLY Cloudflare to see the sensitive IP Addresses of the infrastructure (you can check results on https://search.censys.io) with the final scope to not get continuously DDoSsed by lamers, haters and all this people who doesn't want Babiato operating efficiently.

I'd be interested in the VPS giveaway in order to have a secure remote environment where I'd be able to test the stuff on which we work together with the Nulling Team before being able to share it with the community.

If I'll be lucky enough, thanks in advance, if this not the case, thanks as well for the opportunity! :)

I noticed only now the Giveaway epiration date, suddenly I came too late! LOL :)

Thanks for this opportunity guys, we appreciate your contribution as a community. My best wishes to the winner of this giveaway!

ENDED GIVEAWAY! We don't accept anymore participants! CLOSED =)
Proof:
Tol4bhM.png

If you wan't watch the proof please CLICK HERE

Hello the winners are those.

The first winner is:
@Naysuuuuu

The second and third winner is:
@whitetigerdk
@noobzter003

The first winner have the choice to decide if he wants a VPS or Web Hosting! Keep in mind VPS require knowledge, so we will give a opportunity to the first winner to decide if he want to change prize or not.

@rand0mbyte I counted you because I failed to close 0:00 but unlucky you didn't win, but you are free to check our Alexhost services, we are cheap and you're welcome ;)

Winners Please contact me with a PM (Private message in forum ) within 24h max 48h, or it will be sorted again.

Last edited:
Proof:
Tol4bhM.png

The first winner is:
@Naysuuuuu

@whitetigerdk
@noobzter003

The first winner have the choice to decide if he wants a VPS or Web Hosting! Keep in mind VPS require knowledge, so we will give a opportunity to the first winner to decide if he want to change prize or not.

@rand0mbyte I counted you because I failed to close 0:00 but unlucky you didn't win, but you are free to check our Alexhost services, we are cheap and you're welcome ;)

Winners Please contact me with a PM (Private message in forum ) within 24h max 48h, or it will be sorted again.
I already checked your website before you sent this message, can I ask you some tech specs about the VPS in private or it's okay if I do it here?

I already checked your website before you sent this message, can I ask you some tech specs about the VPS in private or it's okay if I do it here?
I recommend you open a ticket support you can find in footer page "Open a ticket support" give all information and questions with full details and we will answer you.

Reactions: RoninHood
I think we were deceived by this gift because in our time there is nothing free :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:
I don't know how the winners were chosen. I think they are your accounts or they are your acquaintances:cool:

I think we were deceived by this gift because in our time there is nothing free :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:
I don't know how the winners were chosen. I think they are your accounts or they are your acquaintances:cool:
https://www.random.org he posted screenshots as a proof, give it a try yourself before accusing people without any fundamentals on which you base your own statements. ;)

I don't accuse anyone
I'm just saying the truth
I participated in this giveaway and I was one of the first, but my account does not exist(n)
Did you read the rules?

Hello,

We are Alexhost a Hosting Provider, you can consider us Offshore Hosting.

We decided to run a giveaway to babiaco users! Keep in mind for those VPS needs to have knowledge how to manage it and how to install it.
We will be offering 1 VPS for who will be the first in the sort we will be doing when this end.

Alexhost will also offer for free (limited time) Web Hosting with LiteSpeed with cPanel.

Requirements (Needs to obey all rules of Babiaco)
You need at least 3-5 months of registrated account (to avoid multiple accounts).
Minimium of 25 posts to participate.
This thread should have at least 7 participants (if is lower than that we can't do this giveaway, because doesn't make sense)

How to participe:
You need to say why you want a Hosting service and what you will do and what you expect from it?

WARNINGS:
(1). We don't refund any free giveaway, that means when we give you the service we don't refund anything. Since is a giveaway. Also we aren't obligated to do that.
(2). Alexhost reserves the right to refuse to give any giveaway if you did something bad in the past in our Hosting.
(3). Alexhost doesn't allow anything that breaks their Acceptable Usage Policy, if you break it. You agree that we can block, suspend, terminate your services with us.
(4). You agree that is your responsability of the content you will be using and any activity you will doing in our servers, since is a giveaway. But rules must be respected in both parts.
(5). You agree that you will have knowledge or you will accept that you need know-how to manage any vps or server. Alexhost is not obligated to provide assistance in Unmanaged VPS.

Your account doesn't meets the requirements, you have only 10 posts, while the minimum required was 25. :)

Reactions: alexhost
Did you read the rules?

Your account doesn't meets the requirements, you have only 10 posts, while the minimum required was 25. :)
Exactly.. We give this giveaway for free and some people complaints about it. No very fair.
We are doing this for free without any costs... We respect all and both opinions.

Thanks for your supporting.

I don't accuse anyone
I'm just saying the truth
I participated in this giveaway and I was one of the first, but my account does not exist
If you read the rules you know why you name doesn't appeared in the list.
The reason why we made rules is simple, keeping it honest and fair for everyone.

Reactions: RoninHood
If you read the rules you know why you name doesn't appeared in the list.
The reason why we made rules is simple, keeping it honest and fair for everyone.

That's the best definition of being ethically correct [pron. 1337]. ;)

Proof:
Tol4bhM.png

The first winner is:
@Naysuuuuu

@whitetigerdk
@noobzter003

Thank you!!

Reactions: manoj2

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nación Pádel
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock