• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

Getting rid of yoast indexed attachment

Jokowijongos

Nov 21, 2020
Hi
Just curiosity.. About a year a go yoast made huge mistake by allowing attachment pages to be indexed and on top of that the plugins also list all this empty pages into sitemap

Which resulted website penalize for low quality content without having notifications within our web console

Till this day, my site still unable to recovered , the attachment pages are still indexed (got like 3k of them) ..has anyone got tips for this?

I do not know anything about SEO except a couple of plugins like Yoast, Rank Math, AIOSEO, etc. I think you can ask Google to remove the URLs via Google Search Console. Well, 3K, must be a tiresome job.
I suppose you have already made your attachment pages to no-index. I hope some day Google will learn that changes, but it is gonna take time.

Attachments

• screenshot_01_2020-12-30 05h20_43.jpg
    screenshot_01_2020-12-30 05h20_43.jpg
    43 KB · Views: 11
Hey bro,

I am sorry if you felt insulted. I meant no disrespect. Tarimar is Hindi/Urdu word and it means clapping. I leaned this word from one of my friends.

NO, I am not from Indonesia. I live somewhere in Europe, North of Europe.

Hey bro your username is very insulting.

I guess you are from Indonesia. Stop it and give respect to your president.

Hey bro,

I am sorry if you felt insulted. I meant no disrespect. Tarimar is Hindi/Urdu word and it means clapping. I leaned this word from one of my friends.

Hes talking to me ..and no my username isn't offending anyone , maybe my avatar but again, it's relative

Yea, it's pain in the ass to manualy remove 3k url so I bought chrome script to do mass removal and set the url as 410 gone

Hey bro,

It was for OP (original poster).

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock