• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

Get your premium links from +50 website

• Love
Reactions: NostraDumbAss
everything is back to normal now.

Hi @NostraDumbAss It's that time of the month again! :love:
Can you grab these plz bro (y)

Hey bro
lol, for sure.
Here are your links

Hi good people here!
I want to request a course to download. It's almost 12GB and has 13 links that pasted here -
View hidden content is available for registered users!

I don't want to break the rules. So, Can you please help me to get the files within the allowed number? I'll place the request for the rest of the files again tomorrow onwards.
I'm planning to reupload the course to mega and share the course on Babiato soon. Hope you pardon me for sharing all of the links here.

Edit: I've managed to download the first 3 links' files. Pastebin updated.

Last edited:
Hi good people here!
I want to request a course to download. It's almost 12GB and has 13 links that pasted here -
*** Hidden text: cannot be quoted. ***

I don't want to break the rules. So, Can you please help me to get the files within the allowed number? I'll place the request for the rest of the files again tomorrow onwards.
I'm planning to reupload the course to mega and share the course on Babiato soon. Hope you pardon me for sharing all of the links here.

Edit: I've managed to download the first 3 links' files. Pastebin updated.
Hi.
Thank you for your effort to help build a better community.
PM me all your links, I'll see what I can do. I might be able to host your files
I gave you 4 links but you leeched 3
Yeah my bad.
It's kinda weird but the 4th link is not being uploaded. it gives me an error. I'll try to fix it, once done, I'll share the link.
Wrong thread.
submit your request HERE
Once again thanks a lot for this bro! :love:

Last set of links: (I thort id split it up and not give you 24 links at once :))
You're very welcome buddy.
No worries, again, trusted uploaders have no limits for requesting files :D

• Love
Reactions: blow and NoPro
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock