• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

[EXPIRED] GET UNLIMITED .com/.net/.org DOMAIN FREE

How do you do guys to have this work?
For me it asks me a US mobile phone number for verification. Which I can't provide as I live in France...

Let me clear everything.

I have taken nearly 18 Domains from Yahoo from the date the offer starts.

1. I have used the same IP every time but in an incognito window in chrome.
2. I have used just two Paypal accounts for all 18 domain booking.
3. None of my domains are banned till now. All are working fine.
4. Some of my domains are nearly 80 Days old Working fine. (I never logged in again to check the accounts)
5. Recently yahoo changed the USA number OTP system So I used smspva for OTP, it costs me 0.5$ per Yahoo OTP.
6. I have recently seen that a domain seller booked this domain in his IP and just sold to the buyer, but they ban after the buyer login into the account. It may be an IP issue. Yahoo flags the account if you frequently login with different IPs.

Reactions: mader
Yep, seems so. What is a legit website to get phone numbers that are fresh?
It's not about fresh. It's about VOIP or sim card/landline. You could get lucky that a VOIP is not yet in the lists. Other than that, VOIP will generally not work. Even getting a Google Voice number isn't possible without a real number anymore.

• Sad
Reactions: Lord Dio
It's not about fresh. It's about VOIP or sim card/landline. You could get lucky that a VOIP is not yet in the lists. Other than that, VOIP will generally not work. Even getting a Google Voice number isn't possible without a real number anymore.
In the end, we need a real/valid number then?, I even tried using a number from 2ndline apps (with a free trial offers :3) and it doesn't work at all .

I'm still new here, sorry if there a mispelled word and if i somehow wrong.

In the end, we need a real/valid number then?, I even tried using a number from 2ndline apps (with a free trial offers :3) and it doesn't work at all .
I could not use Google Voice, Hushed, and another VOIP number. Had to use a real mobile number. Sometimes there's a loophole in a system and when the vendor realizes it they try to close it. Seems to me yahoo did that. Also, I had to shut off VPN to login to my new account. I did not get a free domain. I tried to select it and it showed a charge of like $10. I cancelled the sh... right away

• Sad
Reactions: Lord Dio
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock