• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

[EXPIRED] GET UNLIMITED .com/.net/.org DOMAIN FREE

You can say whatever you want, but this is called FRAUD, so I think the moderators would have to delete this thread.
Reported.

Technically speaking it's not fraud as BlackFist mentioned, it's a bug in the system. If Yahoo isn't smart enough to figure a way around this, then so be it. If you don't want to hop on the wagon, then why bother wrecking it? nobody is getting hurt here.

P.S. Some legit people would find this useful, I know I did. Heck, I even paid for the phone number.

May be Fraud. I can not login again my user account. Its so danger! Be carefull people.

May be Fraud. I can not login again my user account. Its so danger! Be carefull people.
4 Of my Domains Work perfectly Fine! and 2 of em are now 40 days old.. And I am able to Login

Please check back on the first page. Zadarma offers legit US virtual numbers that I have personally tested and currently using. You only need to signup to get the number for the notification purpose, then later change it in the Yahoo profile.

P.S. If you want to keep the number, there's a fee of US$10. It's worth it.

not working for me

I'm afraid the instructions were pretty clear. When you say it's not working, most would probably tell you to check back the previous posts and see if you have a similar issue or not. Be clear, and I would say the same thing too., else we won't be able to help out if you don't explain what didn't work.

I'm afraid the instructions were pretty clear. When you say it's not working, most would probably tell you to check back the previous posts and see if you have a similar issue or not. Be clear, and I would say the same thing too., else we won't be able to help out if you don't explain what didn't work.
Well Said...

He can maybe try watching that video I linked

Reactions: danielpk
Can anyone please help me with how can i get free US numbers for getting it work.
Thanks😊

Have you gone through the entire thread properly? not just the OP (original poster) but other people's replies? ... I have gotten my friend, and I a domain through the same method, and there haven't been any issues.

Check properly. And please do specify in DETAIL why you couldn't get a phone number?

Have you gone through the entire thread properly? not just the OP (original poster) but other people's replies? ... I have gotten my friend, and I a domain through the same method, and there haven't been any issues.

Check properly. And please do specify in DETAIL why you couldn't get a phone number?
Okay bruh! Please let me check.
Thanks😊

• Love
Reactions: johnwatters
@danielpk Can you please provide me one US number because, i'm trying from last 4 hours and unable to succeed. I need just one domain could you please help me!
Thanks😊

Reactions: johnwatters
Can we do this without a credit card , i have a mastercard debit card.
Is it possible to do this.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock