• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

[EXPIRED] GET UNLIMITED .com/.net/.org DOMAIN FREE

They now delete your accounts, you lose access to your account so you will not be able to manage your domain anymore. Anyway, the domains registered seems to be still working.

They now delete your accounts, you lose access to your account so you will not be able to manage your domain anymore. Anyway, the domains registered seems to be still working.
Best Thing.. When you claim your domain, Just unlock it and copy your Auth Code.. After 60 Days Renew with Cloudflare... You still get 2 years of Domain at the price of 1

Just remember to copy auth code and keep your domain unlocked for the transfer, you will be banned after 3 or 4 domains

Reactions: malimbus360
i have one suggestion as i have used this
try textplus app for getting free u.s phone number and u can use when registering domain
no need to use online us numbers

Reactions: danielpk
I've been using this service now for two of my websites. Great at first (Getting a domain for free) but here's the catch. If you're for hosting, you'll be stuck with their builder which is efficient for self-branding websites. Nothing more.

• Haha
Reactions: muskannnn
I've been using this service now for two of my websites. Great at first (Getting a domain for free) but here's the catch. If you're for hosting, you'll be stuck with their builder which is efficient for self-branding websites. Nothing more.

You can manage dns for domain! and can use with any hosting you want

Reactions: danielpk
start today.. yahoo has disable.. #sad need sms verification only US number..
Check the previous page of this thread. ymo has shared a link where you can get a US number. I tried it, and it worked just fine.

Update: Thanks again to BlackenFist!

You can say whatever you want, but this is called FRAUD, so I think the moderators would have to delete this thread.
Reported.
Dude ...It's not fraud!!... It's Just exploiting a Bug... It's not our fault that Yahoo's Development didn't thought about this thing

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock