• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

Get Skillshare Premium Trial for 4 months

Hey guys!

Just found a way to get 4 months trial of the Skillshare Premium plan.

Here's the coupon: UNIDAYS (3 months trial coupon to be used during checkout)

Get an additional free month by simply canceling the plan in the payment settings on Skillshare.

Screenshot_1.png Screenshot_2.png Screenshot_3.png Screenshot_22.png
What If I don't cancel the plan? or What if they cancel my subscription after canceling it?
Sorry if I might be asking a silly question, its actually my first time doing it* :)

Edit:
I tried canceling the subscription (in the payment setting) but they said that the free offer will also expire along with the subscription.. and how can I remove my payment method? if I forgot to cancel it on time then ... lol ;)

Last edited:
Reactions: simplysexyboy
What If I don't cancel the plan? or What if they cancel my subscription after canceling it?
Sorry if I might be asking a silly question, its actually my first time doing it* :)

Edit:
I tried canceling the subscription (in the payment setting) but they said that the free offer will also expire along with the subscription.. and how can I remove my payment method? if I forgot to cancel it on time then ... lol ;)
If you checkout using PayPal, simply cancel the automatic payments from settings in PayPal & you won't get billed & can take advantage of the trial too.

If you checkout using your Card, set a reminder to cancel the plan on the last day of your trial ;)

Do not cancel the automatic payment in PayPal. if u do, your premium will expire immediately.
I checked.
set a reminder to cancel the automatic payment.

Do not cancel the automatic payment in PayPal. if u do, your premium will expire immediately.
I checked.
set a reminder to cancel the automatic payment.
Oh, that's strange! Skillshare actually automatically cancels my PayPal at the exact moment I agree & subscribe using PayPal automatic payments. And I'm actually left with a perfectly working trial for the next 4 month period.

Hey guys!

Just found a way to get 4 months trial of the Skillshare Premium plan.

Here's the coupon: UNIDAYS (3 months trial coupon to be used during checkout)

Get an additional free month by simply canceling the plan in the payment settings on Skillshare.

Screenshot_1.png Screenshot_2.png Screenshot_3.png Screenshot_22.png

Thank you so much bro

👍

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock