• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

[GET] REDDIKO - $50-100/Day on AUTOPILOT with Reddit Passive Income System

Good day
Thank you @Kod for the share.

A FAST REVIEW:

This method from buy-sell-methods is useless like 99% of the methods I've seen sold there.

The guy bla blah ba in an 11 pages pdf and there is barely a few lines that talk about the actual method, which is:
Build a blog with reviews and comparisons between affiliate stuff (like vacuum cleaners) and share your link on Reddit without appearing to be spamming.
And as there are only a few lines talking about sharing the link, buying karma (without explanation), finding keywords (using a paid tool), there is no depth, no explanation, no real-life examples.

So basically this method is like any link-sharing method that exists since the internet exists, and the creator fails to explain that Reddit is a very serious network and you have to build a solid reputation there to be allowed to share useful links... So yes, you can share links on Reddit, but you have to be a trusted person first with a long history of helpful replies, comments, etc.
Ps: Same this as on medium, quora, etc, you can not just register and post any link, even if it very helpful... Build a reputation first... Like I'm doing here with this post and all my other helpful posts lol

DO NOT WASTE YOUR TIME PEOPLE

There are blog posts about Reddit marketing out there 1 million times better than this garbage.

I hope this helps.
Cheers.
NoBs

Last edited:
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock