• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

Get paid playing mobile games, [ Its real fellas ]

LeafyIsHere

Jul 12, 2023
Hey folks, stumbled upon numerous discussions on making money online through gaming, right? Well, after ages of searching, I've come across a genuinely legit app that actually pays for testing.

A quick heads-up – it did take me four days of engaging with the app (each app varies in payout), but I can vouch for the fact that it does pay out.
Just received my payment via PayPal this Friday, and the funds hit my account today, Monday, December 4th, 2023.

IMG_4973.png

Second the links

Either try

View hidden content is available for registered users!

or search player test, sorry leechers get reffed
[jk but the link is giving a 10% promo, it isnt a ref sadly so I wont get the bonus but hey if it helps the com why not?]

https://www.testerup.com/start/?promotion=&cid=nYEjrayBZr

Now its super easy to fuckin use
download said app above either on IOS or Android
follow the instructions too ya tards, you need to "share data" you know that feature apple does when you download a new app?

now how can you get paid the fastest?

Play the MatchMasters or Dice Dreams, I know Match Masters is now $132 payout instead of $115
and Dice dreams actually dropped to $61 but with bonus it should payout at $83
I am currently doing raid shadoe legends and its $227 payout but its kinda pay type sh** peep the image below to better understand, now I only just started a day ago with raid shadow legends but ya get the idea
IMG_4974.png

Reactions: cybercliff
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock