• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

Get .ONLINE/.STORE/.EU domain for FREE for 1 year!!! NO CC Required

Status
Not open for further replies.
Guys, has anyone tried to change DNS name server of .online/.store. /.eu . I tried, Its recorded on place but dnschecker still showing not resolved even after more than 24HRS. Anyone else tried?????

Guys, has anyone tried to change DNS name server of .online/.store. /.eu . I tried, Its recorded on place but dnschecker still showing not resolved even after more than 24HRS. Anyone else tried?????
Yep! I tried too and it took more than 48 hours i guess for me. So wait until it connects and check properly whether you have integrated the nameservers properly.

• Haha
Reactions: Silva
Yep! I tried too and it took more than 48 hours i guess for me. So wait until it connects and check properly whether you have integrated the nameservers properly.
lol, means i have to wait for another 24hrs. Thanksssss for ur eagle eyes....:

• Love
Reactions: ChintanBhat
  • The V20DMSTOREFREE discount coupon cannot be used - the maximum number of coupon uses has been reached

ERROR
  • The V20DMONLINEFREE discount coupon cannot be used - the maximum number of coupon uses has been reached

Waw, its fast enough to run firstly wp. Looking like good, lets hope the present speed would continue

Wait for 24-48 hour to resolve to all dns server

Reactions: Silva
Status
Not open for further replies.
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock