• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

(GET) MEDIA CLOUD PRO 2.0 free save $49 ( Grab Over 9 MILLION Media Assets with the Tools to Command Attention, Siphon Web Traffic )

Status
Not open for further replies.
Babiato never dies
thank you for your support for babiato community

test.png

Good day, Babiato fans! | CELEBRATING BABIATO ALIVE​

my first give away btw so give me some guide guys | today my account have 30 days old :)

I'm giving away Media Cloud Pro 2.0 $49 . With this, you can enjoy all the commercial features for absolutely free.
with your private email and not shared anywere ( also you can change the password )

sales page : https://www.mediacloudpro.co/

Requirements

• The only requirement: your account need to be more than 30 days old.

How to Participate
  • Comment, best wishes to Babiato forum like "I love Babiato / Babiato never dies / Babiato is father and mother..." :D
  • Only one entry per member.
  • More than one entry and you will be disqualified from the giveaway.
  • Do not repeat comments.
  • only have 50 acconts limit

good luck guys !​

if you like this give away pls donate babiato here : click
Thanks for your support for babiato community

Reactions: Shivan
Status
Not open for further replies.
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock