• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

Get Licensed CrocoBlock All-Inclusive (18+ JetPlugins) for $9.99

Status
Not open for further replies.

ELLIO7

Staff member
Trusted Uploader
Nov 27, 2019
Mars
Whats-inside-crocoblock-760x311-1x.png

Hi guys, I am selling the service to Install Crocoblock All-Inclusive Plugin for $9.99, For this service, I will install the Crocoblock suite in your domain / WordPress website. Using the suite you can download all of their plugins.

About the license - It's a Crocoblock All-Inclusive Unlimited Plan that I own. The license will stay active for lifetime since it's a lifetime plan from Crocoblock.

*Subkey doesn't work with Crocoblock Wizard. Dynamic templates, design templates & popups aren't included with the license* You will just get the opportunity to install and update their plugins.

These are the following plugins and themes that come with the Crocoblock suite:

1. JetEngine
  2. JetTabs
  3. JetElements
  4. JetReviews
  5. JetMenu
  6. JetBlog
  7. JetBlocks
  8. JetTricks
  9. JetSmartFilters
  10. JetPopup
  11. JetSearch
  12. JetWooBuilder
  13. JetProductGallery
  14. JetCompareWishlist
  15. JetEngine
  16. JetBooking
  17. JetStyleManager
  18. JetAppointment
  19. JetThemeCore

Refund & Policies -

Everything will be installed within 24 hours of you making payment.

You will not have access to the plugin vendors' support channels directly.

Strictly NO refunds will be available once I have installed the plugins on your server unless you can show that I have not provided you with a genuine purchased license(s).

Payment method - Paypal.

Last edited:
Need wp login details or not?
I will not need it if you don't prefer the way. I can send you the wizard installation file and activate your domain name with the license from my end.

Bookmark this post. I have a project using Croco and enjoyed it, I will contact you soon after coming back to the project!

I just got it installed, seems to work just fine :) Quick installation and communication!

Reactions: ELLIO7
Hello,

Is the dynamic-template included ?
No, the dynamic templates are not included because the license type is a subkey license. Everything else is included.

No, the dynamic templates are not included because the license type is a subkey license. Everything else is included.
are you able to download the templates, and if so sell them?

are you able to download the templates, and if so sell them?
For myself, yes. But if I generate an additional license for another domain then you can't. I don't think it's convenient to export a template.

Whats-inside-crocoblock-760x311-1x.png

Hi guys, I am selling the service to Install Crocoblock All-Inclusive Plugin for $9.99, For this service, I will install the Crocoblock suite in your domain / WordPress website. Using the suite you can download all of their plugins.

About the license - It's a Crocoblock All-Inclusive Unlimited Plan that I own. The license will stay active as I am always looking forward to renewing it every year for my freelance and agency work. The next renewal is February 10, 2022. As long as I am alive you should have the license working for your project/website.

*Subkey doesn't work with Crocoblock Wizard. Dynamic templates, design templates & popups not be included with the license* You will just get the opportunity to install and update their plugins.

These are the following plugins and themes that come with the Crocoblock suite:

Refund & Policies -

Everything will be installed within 24 hours of you making payment.

You will not have access to the plugin vendors' support channels directly.

Strictly NO refunds will be available once I have installed the plugins on your server unless you can show that I have not provided you with a genuine purchased license(s).

Payment method - Paypal.
is this only for 1 website or for however websites we need it for?

Status
Not open for further replies.
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock