• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

Hello, Babiato!

edang

May 4, 2022
Hello everyone! My name is Edang from the Philippines, and I was an IT graduate in 2020.
My hobbies are voice acting and playing instruments like guitar and ukulele.
I have loved graphic designing since 2015. And I use several tools like Adobe Products and Figma.
However, I found out that aside from graphic designing
I can also write a code for the web using HTML, CSS and JS.
So eventually, I combined all those skills and now
I'm currently working as a Front-end Web Developer.

I'm grateful to be part of this fantastic community.
Thank you, Babiato, for accepting me here!

Best Regards,
Edang.

welcome here Edang.
Hope you'll find what you're looking for and will see your contribute too.

• Love
Reactions: edang

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
OB123
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock