• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

Get Genuine Licence(s) Installed For Astra Agency Bundle At $11

joAbear

Trusted Seller
Banned User
Dec 23, 2020
Get Genuine Licence(s) Installed For Astra Agency Bundle At $11 Per Site. One Time Payment From You Per Site @ $11 plus the paypal fee of 0.78 so $11.78 if not sent by friends or family payment.
THE ASTRA AGENCY PRODUCT BUNDLE INCLUDES:

Astra Pro Theme
Astra Premium Sites
Schema Pro Plugin
Convert Pro Plugin
Ultimate Addons For Elementor
WP Portfolio

I Am Not Selling the Keys, so don't ask. This Price of $11 Is for 1 site Only, if you need more than 1 site you have to Purchase for as many sites at $11 per site. These are all My Personal Purchased Astra Agency Bundle For Unlimited Sites . It Will Update On your Wordpress Admin DashBoard.

Once Again As stated Above all plugins will come with My Genuine Purchased Licence and they will be fully updateable from your sites WordPress dashboard.

To get everything installed and setup I will need Your Admin access to your site for one time only (you can change your password and then change it back again after I have finished setting everything up for you, Or Just Create A Temp Admin Account For Me And then Delete it After. I will Only Install For You and make sure it is functional, I will Not Create Website.

Payment will be via PayPal only. PM For Details.

Everything will be installed within 24 hours of you making payment.

You WILL NOT have access to the Astra vendors support channels directly, but you can contact me with support issues and i will try to help you out to the best i can.

Strictly NO refunds will be available once I have installed the Bundle on your server unless you can show that I have Not Provided you with a Genuine Purchased Licence(s).

Please ask questions in this thread and PM me to Order.

PS: If You Know How to Find The Licence(s) Keys and YOU or Anyone you give it to use it on more than 1 of your sites that you didnt pay for or you spread my keys around, or try to sell them, YOUR Account And any One That has Not Purchased From Me will be LOCKED on my Licence Management Panel. So Please be Fair and Once I Install after you Pay, Only use it for that site you Purchased it For. We are Trying To Help Everyone Out With These Low Cost to All to be able to use these good tools.

I Also Have Licences for Other Items Just PM Me for More Information.

Admin: Please Check and if i did something incorrect please Let me Know.

Last edited:
Your sales thread approved.

OP has shown me purchase receipts for this.

Note I removed part of your signature that broke the rules as you were trying to sell something you haven't submitted a sales thread for.

Last edited:
Your sales thread approved.

Note I removed part of your signature that broke the rules as you were trying to sell something you haven't submitted a sales thread for.
ok thanks for the approval, i will get around to making sales threads for my other items.

Bought an activation from him, everything went quick and smooth, will do more business with him in the future.

what do you mean? that is the free version of the link you sent to me, the paid version on my thread comes with all paid everything, more templates, premium sites, premium plugins . and lots more
He meant can you use Astra Premium Sites without Astra theme.

He meant can you use Astra Premium Sites without Astra theme.
the pro addon needs the astra theme, it is pro meaning it extends adds more features to the astra theme. but with that starter you dont have pro features and can not access the pro templates, so hence pro bundle.

the pro addon needs the astra theme, it is pro meaning it extends adds more features to the astra theme. but with that starter you dont have pro features and can not access the pro templates, so hence pro bundle.
And that still wasn't the question lol.

Offline for a business trip and when I comeback all of the sudden my website cannot be accessed anymore. Check my logs and I found everything he installed is broken. I haven't touch/modified/give access to anyone to access except to him. I asked him nicely to do a fresh install on the same website in a new host and he's refusing to do it also, He literally told me to come here and open a case since he refused to give a refund (had to delete everything).

Code:
[12-Mar-2021 19:23:34 UTC] PHP Warning:  include(): Failed opening '/home/xxxxxxx/public_html/mainsite/wp-content/plugins/elementor-pro/modules/screenshots/render-mode-screenshot.php' for inclusion (include_path='.:/opt/alt/php74/usr/share/pear') in /home/xxxxxxx/public_html/mainsite/wp-content/plugins/elementor-pro/plugin.php on line 140
[12-Mar-2021 19:23:34 UTC] PHP Fatal error:  Uncaught Exception: 'ElementorPro\Modules\Screenshots\Render_Mode_Screenshot' must extends 'Render_Mode_Base' in /home/xxxxxxx/public_html/mainsite/wp-content/plugins/elementor/core/frontend/render-mode-manager.php:61
Stack trace:
#0 /home/xxxxxxx/public_html/mainsite/wp-content/plugins/elementor-pro/modules/screenshots/module.php(189): Elementor\Core\Frontend\Render_Mode_Manager->register_render_mode('ElementorPro\\Mo...')
#1 /home/xxxxxxx/public_html/mainsite/wp-includes/class-wp-hook.php(292): ElementorPro\Modules\Screenshots\Module->register_render_mode(Object(Elementor\Core\Frontend\Render_Mode_Manager))
#2 /home/xxxxxxx/public_html/mainsite/wp-includes/class-wp-hook.php(316): WP_Hook->apply_filters(NULL, Array)
#3 /home/xxxxxxx/public_html/mainsite/wp-includes/plugin.php(484): WP_Hook->do_action(Array)
#4 /home/xxxxxxx/public_html/mainsite/wp-content/plugins/elementor/core/frontend/render-mode-manager.php(148): do_action('elementor/front...', Object(Elementor\Core\Frontend\Render_Mode_Manager))
#5 in /home/xxxxxxx/public_html/mainsite/wp-content/plugins/elementor/core/frontend/render-mode-manager.php on line 61
[12-Mar-2021 19:23:34 UTC] PHP Warning:  include(): Failed opening '/home/xxxxxxx/public_html/mainsite/wp-content/plugins/elementor-pro/modules/screenshots/render-mode-screenshot.php' for inclusion (include_path='.:/opt/alt/php74/usr/share/pear') in /home/xxxxxxx/public_html/mainsite/wp-content/plugins/elementor-pro/plugin.php on line 140
[12-Mar-2021 19:23:34 UTC] PHP Fatal error:  require_once(): Failed opening required '/home/xxxxxxx/public_html/mainsite/wp-includes/Requests/Response/Headers.php' (include_path='.:/opt/alt/php74/usr/share/pear') in /home/xxxxxxx/public_html/mainsite/wp-includes/class-requests.php on line 146
[12-Mar-2021 19:23:34 UTC] PHP Fatal error:  Uncaught Exception: 'ElementorPro\Modules\Screenshots\Render_Mode_Screenshot' must extends 'Render_Mode_Base' in /home/xxxxxxx/public_html/mainsite/wp-content/plugins/elementor/core/frontend/render-mode-manager.php:61
Stack trace:
#0 /home/xxxxxxx/public_html/mainsite/wp-content/plugins/elementor-pro/modules/screenshots/module.php(189): Elementor\Core\Frontend\Render_Mode_Manager->register_render_mode('ElementorPro\\Mo...')
#1 /home/xxxxxxx/public_html/mainsite/wp-includes/class-wp-hook.php(292): ElementorPro\Modules\Screenshots\Module->register_render_mode(Object(Elementor\Core\Frontend\Render_Mode_Manager))
#2 /home/xxxxxxx/public_html/mainsite/wp-includes/class-wp-hook.php(316): WP_Hook->apply_filters(NULL, Array)
#3 /home/xxxxxxx/public_html/mainsite/wp-includes/plugin.php(484): WP_Hook->do_action(Array)
#4 /home/xxxxxxx/public_html/mainsite/wp-content/plugins/elementor/core/frontend/render-mode-manager.php(148): do_action('elementor/front...', Object(Elementor\Core\Frontend\Render_Mode_Manager))
#5 in /home/xxxxxxx/public_html/mainsite/wp-content/plugins/elementor/core/frontend/render-mode-manager.php on line 61
[20-Mar-2021 16:18:03 UTC] PHP Warning:  fopen(/home/xxxxxxx/public_html/mainsite/wp-content/plugins/backupbuddy/backupbuddy.php): failed to open stream: No such file or directory in /home/xxxxxxx/public_html/mainsite/wp-includes/functions.php on line 6111
Please see the moderated PM you are included in.

Offline for a business trip and when I comeback all of the sudden my website cannot be accessed anymore. Check my logs and I found everything he installed is broken. I haven't touch/modified/give access to anyone to access except to him. I asked him nicely to do a fresh install on the same website in a new host and he's refusing to do it also, He literally told me to come here and open a case since he refused to give a refund (had to delete everything).

Code:
Stack trace:
[12-Mar-2021 19:23:34 UTC] PHP Fatal error:  require_once(): Failed opening required '/home/xxxxxxx/public_html/mainsite/wp-includes/Requests/Response/Headers.php' (include_path='.:/opt/alt/php74/usr/share/pear') in /home/xxxxxxx/public_html/mainsite/wp-includes/class-requests.php on line 146
Stack trace:
[20-Mar-2021 16:18:03 UTC] PHP Warning:  fopen(/home/xxxxxxx/public_html/mainsite/wp-content/plugins/backupbuddy/backupbuddy.php): failed to open stream: No such file or directory in /home/xxxxxxx/public_html/mainsite/wp-includes/functions.php on line 6111
trying to solve this issue for you, all you have to do is give me temp admin access, and if its on same domain i will reinstall. But i am not willing to do it remotely. Or if you have backup you could just use your backup to gain access to your site again.

trying to solve this issue for you, all you have to do is give me temp admin access, and if its on same domain i will reinstall. But i am not willing to do it remotely. Or if you have backup you could just use your backup to gain access to your site again.
Ok, did a reinstall and all was working and updating. Could you please confirm on your end if all is good. And if so, please make a backup, incase they have more security issues at later dates.

Reactions: ceecil1959
****** Note: BIG SALE FOR THE NEXT 5 DAYS ONLY $20********
***Unlimited Use For Your sites.*** PLUS I WILL ADD YOUR CLIENTS ALSO****
*****HAS TO BE YOUR CLIENTS !!! NOT FOR JUST TO SALE AS INSTALL******
*****AND STRICKLY NO PASSING OR SELLING MY LICENSES KEYS*****

Astra Pro Theme
Astra Premium Sites
Schema Pro Plugin
Convert Pro Plugin
WP Portfolio

Reactions: makareim and psopa
****** Note: BIG SALE FOR THE NEXT 5 DAYS ONLY $20********
***Unlimited Use For Your sites.*** PLUS I WILL ADD YOUR CLIENTS ALSO****
*****HAS TO BE YOUR CLIENTS !!! NOT FOR JUST TO SALE AS INSTALL******
*****AND STRICKLY NO PASSING OR SELLING MY LICENSES KEYS*****

Astra Pro Theme
Astra Premium Sites
Schema Pro Plugin
Convert Pro Plugin
WP Portfolio
Please, I want a breakdown of this offer
Can I have it?
And how is that done?
What is the cost?
Please, Q..

REVIEW of the $11 purchase/service supplies by @joAbear.

I recently purchased the $11 package/service from the seller.

I found that the seller provided a quick and professional service.

As both the seller and I were online at the same time — everything was done in half an hour.

I also found that the seller was trustworthy, and the seller did not use his temporary administrative privileges to do anything funny.

I did a full backup, including database, of the site before granting access to seller and after everything was done. I then compared all the changes using a diff tool — no unauthorized activity by the seller was discovered.

NB: one way of checking the safety of the newly installed plugins/themes — is to compare / diff the newly installed stuff to nulled stuff that can be found elsewhere on this forum.

Though, I still, changed all the passwords, including a database password and database user name — you can never be too safe; and of course, deleted the temporary admin user granted to the seller.

So, I would recommend this seller. ✅

Last edited:
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock