• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

[ GET ] Gaana+ 6 Months free subscription

Deepansh

Without any interest
Banned User
1. Send an SMS in Below Format

2. Open Inbox and Send 6JCM to 7026655555

3. You Will get a Code in SMS.

7D3DA009-2C51-44FC-8AF5-0B71C4CAF57D.jpeg

4. Now Visit Redeem Page and enter the Code

5. You will Get 6 months Gaana+ Subscription

Enjoy 🥰

Note: you need to add payment method. You will be charged Re 1 to authenticate the card payment also this amount will be refundable 🙂

*Working fine in India

Last edited:
Well for my music purposes spotify is more than enough ^^ Still Thank You for your shares as always! :love:

onion-145.gif

• Love
Reactions: Deepansh
Your welcome bro and Spotify is just wow But being a Apple user i like apple music more 😍

Also in my country, People love Gaana+ more then any other app so i think this will be great deal for them 🙂
What matters is that you give give and give more and don't ask and ask and ask :love:

Yeah I'm old school music person so my choice of music is enough on spotify ^^ I'm 1000% sure your shares are helping other babiatos I have no doubts here 💚

• Love
I'm guessing this only available in certain countries?

• Love
1. Send an SMS in Below Format

2. Open Inbox and Send 6JCM to 7026655555

3. You Will get a Code in SMS.

7D3DA009-2C51-44FC-8AF5-0B71C4CAF57D.jpeg

4. Now Visit Redeem Page and enter the Code

5. You will Get 6 months Gaana+ Subscription

Enjoy 🥰

Note: you need to add payment method. You will be charged Re 1 to authenticate the card payment also this amount will be refundable 🙂
Bro sorry to say this but this coupon come with every chupa chup candy

and it works only once.

and even if you go to redeem it you will get 6 months free of their 12-month plan that means the person has to pay 6-month fees

not sure but I think its work only work in india

and anyone who wants their own coupon code buy 10 rupees Chupa chup candy from your near shop

but because of you many will get to know about this offer 😊

Bro sorry to say this but this coupon come with every chupa chup candy

and it works only once.

and even if you go to redeem it you will get 6 months free of their 12-month plan that means the person has to pay 6-month fees

not sure but I think its work only work in india

and anyone who wants their own coupon code buy 10 rupees Chupa chup candy from your near shop

but because of you many will get to know about this offer 😊
I just redeemed the code bro. Paid only 1Re for the verification of card and you can cancel the subscription anytime.

E0DDFD81-725F-4FFD-8010-910F4EA787B9.jpeg
No need to buy anything bro just send the sms and you will get the code. Then redeem it from here.

I am not sure about the other countries but it’s perfectly working in India.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock