• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

Get Free .XYZ Domain 1 Year

lost 1 buck

xxxx.xyzDomain Registration1FAILED
$2.01​
xxx.xyzDomain RegistrationDISCOUNT
-$2.01​
xxx.xyzEmail Hosting1FAILED
$24.00​
xxx.xyzEmail HostingDISCOUNT
-$24.00​

Transaksi Debit Online BCA di PORKBUN.COM, 24/07/22, USD 1 berhasil. Atur transaksi debit online via BCAmobile. Info1500888
Porkbun discount $1 and a day later they give back ur money, its for verification only

Can anyone help me? I tried with a mastercard credit card, it was rejected, then when I tried with VISA an error occurred. when I try to delete the account and sign up again with the same email, it gets rejected. Why? The support team is really bad, there is no live chat on the website

lost 1 buck

$2.01​
-$2.01​
$24.00​
-$24.00​

Transaksi Debit Online BCA di PORKBUN.COM, 24/07/22, USD 1 berhasil. Atur transaksi debit online via BCAmobile. Info1500888
lost 1 buck

$2.01​
-$2.01​
$24.00​
-$24.00​

Transaksi Debit Online BCA di PORKBUN.COM, 24/07/22, USD 1 berhasil. Atur transaksi debit online via BCAmobile. Info15008i
Because You Already have Registered One Domain for free ..

Can anyone help me? I tried with a mastercard credit card, it was rejected, then when I tried with VISA an error occurred. when I try to delete the account and sign up again with the same email, it gets rejected. Why? The support team is really bad, there is no live chat on the website
Its Have Login to Your Account you can see Help option in Left Side

Worked with a Prepaid Card

Attachments

• screenshot-mail.google.com-2022.07.24-21_27_34.png
    screenshot-mail.google.com-2022.07.24-21_27_34.png
    112.5 KB · Views: 25
1. Choose your domain name ending in .app or .dev .xyz
2. Choose your payment terms.
3. Create an account.
4. Enter Coupon code: CODENEWBIE
5. Enter payment information.
6. Claim your free domain.

For Domain .xyz, enter the code: XYZFREE22

Note that the money in the card must be at least 1 USD and will be refunded immediately.

Site Link Without Ref: https://porkbun.com/checkout/search?q=domainname.app
Thank you very much brother!!!
Its that 100% working... thx!

Reactions: Musk
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock