• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

[GET] Free Website Traffic Exchange 1000 credit 3 website

sunilsparsh

May 5, 2019
india
logo.png

WebHit is the leading traffic exchange service that empowers thousands of webmasters with unlimited real human visitors to their websites. WebHit is the most advanced platform available for traffic exchange and alexa rank booking. It works fully automatic with an integrated exchanger software for multiple platforms, Windows, macOS and linux and Web Exchanger.

Users can receive hundreds of thousands of hits to their websites, get more conversions, boost their website's Alexa rank and increase their website's value.

Signing up is as easy as ABC and does not require a credit card. It’s 100% free to use!

We do offer affordable account upgrades starting at $9/month which unlocks the white-label traffic and geo-targeting features + more. We also offer booster packs. It is the simplest way to exchange traffic or buy it at very low cost, increasing your website traffic and boosting alexa rankings.

WebHit send businesses to your site and has everything you need to keep you and your clients happy.

How to get 1000 Visits or 1K visits for free?
1. Register below

2. Once register and confirm your registration, comment here by posting your username (do not send me PM)
3. I will send you your credits

NB: You can get more visits. With credits i will send you, you will get 1000 visits of 30 seconds to 300 seconds . Well if you set 10 seconds per visits, this will be more visite.
You will get only credits, if you sign up using above link

logo.png

WebHit is the leading traffic exchange service that empowers thousands of webmasters with unlimited real human visitors to their websites. WebHit is the most advanced platform available for traffic exchange and alexa rank booking. It works fully automatic with an integrated exchanger software for multiple platforms, Windows, macOS and linux and Web Exchanger.

Users can receive hundreds of thousands of hits to their websites, get more conversions, boost their website's Alexa rank and increase their website's value.

Signing up is as easy as ABC and does not require a credit card. It’s 100% free to use!

We do offer affordable account upgrades starting at $9/month which unlocks the white-label traffic and geo-targeting features + more. We also offer booster packs. It is the simplest way to exchange traffic or buy it at very low cost, increasing your website traffic and boosting alexa rankings.

WebHit send businesses to your site and has everything you need to keep you and your clients happy.

How to get 1000 Visits or 1K visits for free?
1. Register below

2. Once register and confirm your registration, comment here by posting your username (do not send me PM)
3. I will send you your credits

NB: You can get more visits. With credits i will send you, you will get 1000 visits of 30 seconds to 300 seconds . Well if you set 10 seconds per visits, this will be more visite.
You will get only credits, if you sign up using above link
Thanks Very Much
happy new years 2021
username : andikacombat

Congratulations !
You got a warning for disguised affiliate link as a direct register link
Thread closed !

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock