• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

Get Free Unlimited Storage on your Google Drive

PBAJ

Oct 3, 2020
Inappropriate backlinking
Get Free Unlimited Google Storage

Recently I was surfing and found out few links that provided free Shared Drives previously known as Teamdrives.

These Teamdrives are quite useful if you are in a business of storing data that are questionable and want to keep backup. a sort of decentralized storage.

These are not so private and the owner of the College/School can have access to your content, however everything gets logged in the Activity Panel of Google Drive Dashboard. So you can check regularly if someone accessed your content

td.fastio.me

td.hackgence.com

team.hackgence.com

Steps

1. Goto the above links
2. Enter a NAME for Your Shared Drive
3. Enter your GMAIL-ID on which you want the Shared Drive
4. Select any College From the Dropdown Menu
5. Solve the Captcha
6. Click on Submit
7. If Successful you will get Success
8. If Error, then try selecting another college
9. Goto -
drive.google.com/drive/shared-drives

You will now see a Shared Drive on you Google Account

Technical Specifications
  • Storage space
  • You can upload 750 GB of data per day.
  • You can upload files up to 5 TB in size.
  • If a single file exceeds the 750 GB daily limit, that file will upload. Subsequent files will not upload until the daily upload limit resets the next day.
  • A Shared drive can contain a maximum of 250,000 files and folders.
  • A Shared drive can include a large number of individual and Google Group members.
  • Limit for individuals and groups directly added as members: 600
  • A group and an individual are both counted as one member against the limit.
  • Total limit of individuals (direct members, or indirect members due to Google Group membership): 50,000
  • An individual who is a member of several groups that are added as direct members of the Shared drives still only count as a single individual.
  • A single Shared drive can nest up to 20 subfolders, but we don’t recommend creating Shared drives with a folder structure that complex. Shared drives function, but users can have difficulty organizing and navigating the content. Instead of a complex hierarchy of folders, consider organizing content into multiple Shared drives.

Source - *link removed*

Last edited:
For the use of Google Team by other organizations you may be scanned and have your access removed. So don't save anything important to Teamdrive. If you want it to last longer (I'm not sure if it's permanent) then you can buy a domain name from domain.google. Then sign up for a 1 month trial Gsuite account. You should create multiple Teamdrives right before it expires. This account is for you to manage it not forfeited when the 1 month Gsuite trial expires.

For the use of Google Team by other organizations you may be scanned and have your access removed. So don't save anything important to Teamdrive. If you want it to last longer (I'm not sure if it's permanent) then you can buy a domain name from domain.google. Then sign up for a 1 month trial Gsuite account. You should create multiple Teamdrives right before it expires. This account is for you to manage it not forfeited when the 1 month Gsuite trial expires.

means the team drive still available after 1 month?
and last "forever"?

On the fastio.me i made one teamdrive about 5 monthes ago. Working yet. About another two - nothing know.

Remember to give all permissions to another gmail account because the registered account will have less access to Team Drive after 1 month.

Reactions: Raavan

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Alishah Ashraf
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock