• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

[GET] CPA Melonized – How To Make $50 Daily With CPA and Targeted Traffic | BuysellMethods

prateekharsh

Nov 24, 2019
India
www.fiverr.com
b3fOsgK.png

SALES PAGE: https://buysellmethods.com/cpa-melonized-50-daily-with-targeted-traffic-and-cpa-offers/

DOWNLOAD LINK : https://drive.google.com/file/d/1oCOuqMAFXTGQUII-tsAsISklA_J8Usd9/view?usp=sharing

[NOTE: I haven't tested this method.]

Today I want to share with you another way to make $50 a day with free
targeted traffic. This method can take 1h per day of work.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------
$50/day x 1hr/day x 7days = $350/week for 7 hours work... a tidy sum, if it's legit

Thanks for the share amigo

Last edited:
Reactions: prateekharsh
Become trusted member of deals/coupons forums and then put your CPA deals in your sig.
Then hope that the forum mods don't ban you.
Big waste of time.
Don't ever trust anything from buysellmethods. Other BH forums have roundly trashed them for years.

Reactions: joseclr and Chass
Become trusted member of deals/coupons forums and then put your CPA deals in your sig.
Then hope that the forum mods don't ban you.
Big waste of time.
Don't ever trust anything from buysellmethods. Other BH forums have roundly trashed them for years.
Thanks for the due diligence friend. I usually do my own deep-dive, but thanks for saving me the hassle.

Reactions: joseclr and Vmaxx
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock