• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

[ GET ] Bunny CDN Credit Worth 25$ Instant. Grab Quickly

Status
Not open for further replies.

anonymouse

Jan 5, 2020
USA
Looks like it is patched, You can use only one/two code.

DO QUICK LOOT🥶

#Free 25$ BunnyCDN Credits.
If you don't own an account, SIgnup from here-

✴Go To :-......

Confirm your email, and then update your billing details (no need to enter credit card) under your account settings.
If you're using BunnyCDN, Apply these codes one by one in the Promo Code section - It'll give you $25 credit. Enough to have CDN on your site for a year or even more. ❤

PROMO CODES BELOW

GEEKDASHBOARD
GET5
WPLOGOUT
WPSPEEDMATTERS
BECLIPSE5

Attachments

• statistics bunny.png
    statistics bunny.png
    90.7 KB · Views: 89
Last edited by a moderator:
Yep it's patched, i have previously used other promo codes and no one of these works on my account.

Oops!
The code is not valid for your account.

After registering, i got this.
Your account has been flagged by our automatic fraud prevention system .

May be patched or all coupons are used by many. Not suggested applying coupons anymore. I request @Babak to close this thread for further replies. Thanks

Reactions: Babak
Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
nomankazi
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock