• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

Get a taste of WordPress

elementorwithlove

Trusted Uploader
Nov 16, 2020
EasternLaos
Right now, if you want to check the items on Babiato, you can register for an account in Create a website and test it without fear of influence or having to install localhost

Get started with WordPress quickly and migrate your work to the site you want to use permanently
Play around with new themes & plugins before using them on your “real” site
Clone your live site to this demo site to try out things you don’t want to do on live
Send newbies here to experience a WP onboarding tour

How long is this site live?
Currently we delete it after 48 hours for non logged in users and 7 days for logged in. Soon we’ll give you the option to extend it, or to host it with us permanently.

Can I install/upload anything I want on there?
For now, it is limited to ~220MB per instance. We’ll offer expansion options soon.

How many sites can I create at once?
Currently we allow you to create 2 sites at once for non logged in users and 6 for logged in users, you can remove them in site manager and create new one.

How can I migrate to another hoster?
By default a migration plugin is installed (WP Clone) – use that to copy your files to another hoster.

Can I create WP with multisite support?
Yes! Just click on 'Advanced options' and click on the respective button.

Can I change my PHP version later?
Yes, if you are logged in, you can do it in the site manager.

Can I download WordPress debug.log file?
Yes you can do it in the site manager (in the dashboard).

Last edited by a moderator:
Why did you use affiliate link? Also, you cannot offer 48 hours of hosting here. It has to be at least 7 days to host a giveaway.

Read Rule 21#

Reactions: elementorwithlove
Why did you use affiliate link? Also, you cannot offer 48 hours of hosting here. It has to be at least 7 days to host a giveaway.

Read Rule 21#
It's not mine, I'll just share it, if it breaks your terms, please delete it. And it does note your question

Currently we delete it after 48 hours for non logged in users and 7 days for logged in. Soon we’ll give you the option to extend it, or to host it with us permanently.

It's not mine, I'll just share it, if it breaks your terms, please delete it. And it does note your question

Code:

This is not how giveaway works. It has to be at least 7 day without any conditions.

So, thread trashed

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock